• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Pictures... When Moving

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
I read somewhere, that often when a villager moves out from your town, they will attach their picture, in their departing letter
Has anyone experienced this?? I'm hoping to get some pictures soon, but would be nice if it is quite common that when they move out they send a picture (so for the ones i want to move, this could happen)

They'll send it to you in their good-bye letter if you are good friends. You're obviously not guaranteed it.

I've had two neighbours move out of my town so far and neither of them left me a picture in the mail in their leaving letters. One was a potential friend whom sometimes gave out their picture in Wild World and the other one I couldn't stand. It could be a friendship thing again, but I don't know. Anything's possible I guess...

I'll just continue to build good relations with all of them in the hopes of a picture :)

I wouldn't bet on it. I was quite good friends with Peanut, and since I first got the game I had sent her a letter(sometimes multiple) and presents every day and talked to her many times throughout. I did her errands and did pretty much everything you can do to become close with a villager for two weeks.

I felt like a picture from her had to be coming up sooner or later, and when she announced she was moving on rather short notice, I let her go. I continued sending letters until the day came, but alas, the moving letter had no present attached.

I don't doubt it's possible and I think it's unlikely that feature is just a rumor, but I feel that it may only be in circumstances where that moving day may have been the day you would have gotten it otherwise. It is much better to stay on the safe side and try to obtain it in person.

I've gotten a picture from Chevere, she sent it to me in a letter but she's still in my town and hasn't mentioned moving.

Back