Fauxtectual / Mortymer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Oarfish Head
Feedback
100% (34) +
I'm working on a citycore design, and something I really love is when people do a signature and headshot of their villagers on their sidewalks or asphalt in 'chalk,' and I would like to do so as well, but I'm not very good at that sort of thing.

What I want:
- The grids. I don't want to DL it from the design stall ... TT vTT I'm currently not certain whether I want to put them on sidewalk or asphalt, but they WILL be placed on a custom design of my own making, so I more or less need to be able to copy them myself. You can absolutely feel free to upload these at Ables and such, obviously, but I would like a screenshot of the actual grid so I can draw underneath so I can position them how I want them. I will give credit for them to you regardless of course, though !!
- A little doodle related to each of my villagers and a signature piece. They can be combined or separated, or a mix and match, like some directly signed on the drawing and others signed further away. These doodles can be headshots, little chibis, etc. and do not need to be consistent across characters. Villagers: Shino, Marlo, Genji, Judy, Daisy, Raymond, Sasha, Katt, Stitches and Dobie.
- Preferably pastel colors, will adjust them slightly if I need to, so don't worry about what color it might get overlaid on in my town, haha. :'D

Offering:
- All the TBT I have on hand.
- Up to 500 NMTs, don't eel like printing off more rn lol
- Any orderable item, Sanrio items
- My gratitude :v

Back