• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Villager Wishlist

Beccaaa

Becca
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hi guys! Im just planning on dumping my villager list here lmao im willing to buy with bells or trade if ya want!

-Diana
-Rosie
-Julian
-Teddy
-Marshal
-Phoebe
-Dobie
-Stitches
-Tia
-Goldie

I know the game is pretty knew and im still new to trading in new horizons, but if anyone has the amiibo card or happens to have one of these villagers moving out, just let me know!

hey i have tia in my town! would appreciate trading for moe, or bells (how much you're willing to pay).

also, how would it work if someone else has a villager you want's amiibo card? :-0

It depends! just name your price! and im sorry i dont have moe :(

also im not sure about the amiibo thing, cant people scan villagers in like new leaf? haha sorry im pretty new at this

also im not sure about the amiibo thing, cant people scan villagers in like new leaf? haha sorry im pretty new at this

will pm you when she's ready to move out!

Once you unlock the campsite you can invite villagers via Amiibo, they will scan the card and you can go over (with an empty spot) and convince the villager to move to your town :)

Once you unlock the campsite you can invite villagers via Amiibo, they will scan the card and you can go over (with an empty spot) and convince the villager to move to your town :)

sorry just butting in, but what about those who offer the villager via amiibo (like >this thread<)? do they have to move into the person's town and wait for them to want to move out until we can invite them to ours?

Last edited:
sorry just butting in, but what about those who offer the villager via amiibo (like >this thread<)? do they have to move into the person's town and wait for them to want to move out until we can invite them to ours?

I may be wrong, but I believe you can go to their town while the villager is in the tent still. Talk to them in the tent, and ask them to move to your town from the Amiibo owner's tent.

I may be wrong, but I believe you can go to their town while the villager is in the tent still. Talk to them in the tent, and ask them to move to your town from the Amiibo owner's tent.

just tried that earlier (not amiibo though!) and they wouldn't move to mine :-(

You have to talk to them endlessly and ask a lot from what i've heard. I dunno if it's true yet :/ I'm going to try tomorrow.

Back