Villager with the best house interior?

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Tasty Cake
I think Cherry has a sweet looking interior. Image is from Nookpedia:

House_of_Cherry_NH.jpg

I used to love Phoebe's house in NL, but the one in NH is just...alarming haha.

I quite like Tiffany's house in NH. Not cos I would live in it, but I think it really suits her. It's like she's working in a pool hall.
maxresdefault.jpg

I also loved Graham's nerdy house, with his waifu pics above his door haha.
lnvlktuf57q41.jpg

Last edited:
I love Lucky’s graveyard. A lot of people were upset that it changed from Egyptian theme of the previous games but the graveyard suits my aesthetic much better.

Lucky's_house.PNG.png

Nan's black interior also speaks to me. Note the picture of Chevre, who in turn has a picture of Nan in her house.
EUTaCDLUUAAgmJO.jpg

I'm obsessed with autumn interiors like these
ij81m6sfx9y51.jpg

3pr758v4er961.jpg

Julian's house is everything
EUhteKgUMAA_4xB.jpg

Cranston has one of the best interiors I've seen with the imperial set.

1200px-House_of_Cranston_NH.png

Celia, Julia, and Lily all use the White Rattan Furniture sets but I love how each of their houses give a different vibe.
540px-House_of_Celia_NH.jpg

540px-House_of_Julia_NH.jpg
540px-House_of_Lily_NH.jpg

Kidd has a nice interior as well but he is not that popular from what I can tell
House_of_Kidd_NH.jpg

I scanned Phoebe in with an amiibo card recently and love her house! Fuego!! She is the first one that came to mind when I read the thread title. You're right, though, Stikki, her NH house is nothing like her NL house. Sorry for no pic...don't have one.

Last edited:
Sally (picture not mines): Her house is very Autumn like.
Note: the lamp and the little tree on her tables don't appear during the Summer, Winter and Spring.
It's really neat.

House_of_Sally_NH.jpg

Genji's: I really like his house and a few others that have the Japanese theme.

genjis_house_nh-jpg.393971

Filbert's (Picture not mines): His house is just adorable as he is.

Filbert_Interior.png

Attachments

• Genjis_house_NH.jpg
    Genjis_house_NH.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 346
Gotta be Sterling's hangout for one:
1629565053499.jpeg

Look at that creepy dungeon. He even has the perfect choice of music for it.

And no coincidence from the first image intended, Phoebe's place (pic by Nookipedia):
1629565181014.png

A live volcano - that's pretty cool to me. It also saved me the bother of trying to utilize the same wallpaper/flooring combo.

Here's a few that I like, some of my favorites have already been mentioned, like Pheobe's, Julian, Filbert, Lily, Sterling, and Lucky's
File:House of Chief NH.jpg
Chief seems to be Redd's even more suspicious cousin, he's holding some kind of back alley art saleFile:House of Dobie NH.jpg
And Dobie is a private detective for hire
File:House of Flora NH.jpg
Flora's family is visiting
File:House of Marshal NH.jpg
Marshal's house is chic yet cozy, definitely smells like a Starbucks
File:House of Mira NH.jpg
Mira is hosting some kind of Jurassic Park stage show
File:House of Muffy NH.jpg
I love the sewing machine's in Muffy's room implying she makes all her own gothic lolita swag
File:House of Plucky NH.jpg
Plucky runs a surfshop out of her home
File:House of Prince NH.png
Prince spends his evenings stargazing
File:House of Tangy NH.jpg
Tangy is a citrus flavored treasure, her house is as tangy as she is
File:House of Tia NH.jpg
Tia runs a sweet little Cafe
File:House of Tiffany NH.jpg
Tiffany lives in a bar, she probably sings like Jessica Rabbit
File:House of Audie NH.png
Audie owns a juice bodega by the beach
File:House of Aurora NH.jpg
And Aurora is an ice princess

(These Photos aren't mine)

360px-House_of_Static_NH.jpg

Static is my all time favorite. Similar vibes to my own

best-villager-houses-animal-crossing-new-horizons-lucky.jpg

I love Lucky's house. Its so creepy and awesome
360px-House_of_Sylvana_NH.jpg

Then Sylvana, her place looks so lovely and relaxing.

A lot of my faves have been mentioned (Julian, Julia, Audie) so here are the three I really love that haven't been mentioned yet:

Pippy:
360px-House_of_Pippy_NH.jpeg

Diana:
diana.jpeg

And Sylvana:
Sylvana.jpeg

I like these:

Bill's house.
360px-House_of_Bill_NH.jpg

Annalisa's house
Annalisas_room_NH.jpg

Greta's house
GretaHouseNH.jpg

Glady's house
Image0--1-.png

Henry's house
360px-House_of_Henry_NH.jpg

All of these are not my pictures! They are from nookipedia

I have a lot of favorites I'll post! Of the ones already posted I love Lucky and Julian's, but here are some others:
(all images from Nookipedia)

Ursala has one of my favorite interiors and exteriors:
540px-House_of_Ursala_NH_Model.png
540px-House_of_Ursala_NH.jpg

I mean, I'm biased because she's my favorite villager, but the inside and outside of her house looks so cute and comfy to me ☺

And then one I found the other day is O'Hare's. I'm normally not a big fan of the "outside inside" look some villagers have, but his is perfection:
1200px-House_of_O%27Hare_NH.jpg

And I love a lot of Kangaroo ones because they're often decorated to be comfy for kids as well- when I had Carrie I ADORED her house so much! I remember giving her a Rodeo ride-on (whatever it's called), and she placed it right beside her dressed, and it looked SO PERFECT!
House_of_Carrie_NH.jpg

Julia's house is also really nice and elegant. I like that she has a sleep/work area and a bath area:
540px-House_of_Julia_NH.jpg

Shep's is also just really nice and cozy. I especially liked it when he was on my island because I liked giving him different small things to decorate with, so much stuff went well in his house:
540px-House_of_Shep_NH.jpg

And Flora's house CRACKED ME UP when I first saw it:
540px-House_of_Flora_NH.jpg

I love it because Flamingo's are known for being super social. Like, if a vet has one that's recovering and/or needs to be isolated, they'll often put them in a room with mirrors because then they don't feel alone. So I love how Flora has her "flock" with her 😂

Antonio also has a surprisingly nice, chill room you might now expect. I mean, it kind of looks like a teenage boy's room, but it's not too cluttered OR too neat. It looks lived in, but comfy:
540px-House_of_Antonio_NH.jpg

ANd Bonbon, another favorite villager of mine, has a room that fits her perfectly:
540px-House_of_Bonbon_NH.jpg

And, of course, Tangy has another flawlessly fruity home:
540px-House_of_Tangy_NH.jpg

Those are the ones I can think of RN... but I'm sure I'll think of a ton more now that I've posted 😝

EDIT: I now see a few more that I posted had already been posted, but oh well 😅 Here they are with my commentary!​

Goldie has a very nice house! I really like her aesthetic!

Not my picture… I found it online.
ADC378FD-87B6-4B98-92DB-D0F9615B5191.jpeg

I gravitate towards the unconventional interiors like indoor exteriors. I think they're fun and imaginative. The 3D artist who built that interior put a lot thought into it. That's not an easy thing to do!

Clay
House_of_Clay_NH.jpg

It builds a really nice origin story for him, hence his name. It's also bit ritualistic with a bit of symmetry going on. The dirt walls and floor are fascinating. Maybe I'll be the next one to buried in his walls.

Then there's the fall-esque interiors that I like a lot. They are vibrant and immersive. Also similar to what Serabee said above, I enjoy the kangaroos interiors because I find them always so sweet how they incorporate toys/children corners for their joeys.

Rowan
House_of_Rowan_NH.jpg

I just like the visuals of tigers in his home and I remember someone said how they swore that the papier-mâché tiger moved in different spots. I could never forget that because it made me laugh so Rowan's house will be bright in my memory, lol.

Back