• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villagers' Bug Off Scores?

WOW! Really? Then there's still hope after all! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do any of you know if there is something I can do to make it more likely for them to pass me? I am running out of time! Only about half an hour left!

You can probably go to the island's club tortimer to go to an island at night

Alfonso won the Bug-Off with a butterfly. Bree was second with the same butterfly, but Alfonso's must have been way better looking because there was a 14 point difference. I didn't participate myself.

I actually wanted to build a public works project on Friday but I couldn't because of Autumn Moon, so I thought I'll just do it Saturday. But then Isabelle told me I shouldn't be working during the Bug-Off, that was pretty lame...

I'm glad this was the last Bug-Off, I don't like bugs anyway. I'm looking forward to the first Fishing Tourney.

I finished off with 109 points, Beau had about 68, I think? And Daisy had around the low 60's. :)
It was a pretty easy competition for me - no one could pass me up! :D

Back