• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villagers for a Giveaway

Wishii

My life is a meme
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Hello my fellow animal crossing fanatics! I want to have a villager giveaway( in the near future), but I'm not sure which one I should give out (since i have a cycling town the chances are all equal) I know I should probably refer to the villager popularity guide buuuuut we all know it's a bit skewed from other cyclers selling only tier 1 & 2. So I ask you, which villager(s) would you like to see in a giveaway?

Last edited:
Because everyone knows the tier 1 villagers are really popular, there's a Marshall or Whitney thread almost every day, but lots of the tier 3/4s barely get a look-in. I know it took me forever to get Goldie, and it's even worse for people who want a specific T5 villager because they're normally autovoided. On the other hand, if it's an ugly T5, you might not find anyone who wants them. Best of luck with it, anyway!

I would honestly like to see a lower-tier giveaway, personally, but as said above it could be difficult if you get "uglies" as well. I thought it would be difficult to get Marshal and such but it turns out it's extremely easy; he's everywhere since everybody seems to want him, if that makes sense...

I would honestly like to see a lower-tier giveaway, personally, but as said above it could be difficult if you get "uglies" as well. I thought it would be difficult to get Marshal and such but it turns out it's extremely easy; he's everywhere since everybody seems to want him, if that makes sense...
Yeah I understand, it's supply & demand. I just want to know if there are any underated villagers that are hard to find

i'm not so sure. on one hand, a high-tier giveaway could work as you're more likely to receive something from people who want marshal, stitches or whomever. but on the other hand, a tier 5 giveaway could work for those who want something different since they're normally autovoided by people.

i'd say that whatever best fits you, but if i were to choose, then i would probably go for a tier 5 giveaway, since not only does it make it easier for people who want to hunt for their dreamies, but there is a lot of villagers in that tier, thus making it a lot quicker when it comes to cycling.

Last edited:
I agree with the person who said they'd like to see a lower-tier giveaway! Some low tier villagers are more popular than they look, but it won't seem that way because of all the autovoiding. So here are some of my suggestions.

It took me ages to find Portia on a cycling thread to reserve. But she's such a cutie, a dalmatian! Also, though I've never had her I've seen Melba picking up in popularity despite being t5. Static is t4 and a favorite of mine, he's so cute and friendly :3 You could also consider mostly every villager from tier 3 if you wanna go a bit in the middle, most of em are adorable--shoutout to Mira, Snake, and Lily!

More T4 and T5 villagers I love are Mint, Jeremiah, Savannah, Wendy (all T4), Yuka, Axel, Gala, Midge, Pinky, and Purrl (all t5)! Oh, and Robin and Jacques and Roald... too many cuties are unloved ;o;
So there's some ideas, good luck with your giveaway :D

Everyone is always going to have their own opinions on who they would like to see. I would personally look at who is lurking for who on the cycling threads if you want one specific villager. Generally though I do agree that most people seem to want to see more of the lower tier villagers, but even then it can be hard to keep your thread visible on the VTB as there's such a high turnover there.

I've been looking for Felicity since the dawn of time. She's so cute but I never ever see her up for grabs, so I really would enjoy seeing her up more. Another one I would like to see is Merry! They're the dreamies I want the most right now.

Last edited:
Back