• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villagers Moving help??

mapleshine

Proud Filipino
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Candy
Hi! Kidd came up to me and said he would be moving away, and I said ok because I want him to leave. Now he ended up changing his mind because he says he want to be "better friends". What can I do to make him be the one that pings me again to move? I really need him in boxes. Thanks!

Did you save after he pinged you? If not you can reset and he'll ping again when you play next.

Yes. Don't save. Shut your game. Never talk to him again until he is gone. If you want a villager gone and they have agreed to move, please never talk to them again until they are in boxes.

Yes. Don't save. Shut your game. Never talk to him again until he is gone. If you want a villager gone and they have agreed to move, please never talk to them again until they are in boxes.

If he pings, should I ignore him? Is he going to ask to move if he pings?

If he pings, should I ignore him? Is he going to ask to move if he pings?

If he pings after he's agreed to move, ignore him. He'll ask you if he should still move out. Even if you say he should move, he might change his mind and stay. So once he agrees to move, don't talk to him again.

That's ok. He is still moving if you didn't save.

Oh, really? If I talk to others around town, will they tell me that Kidd is thinking about moving? Villagers have told me that someone is moving before. And does this mean I can save?

Last edited:
If he pings you, you tell him to move and he says "NEVER! i will forever stay in your town mwahahahha!" You can close the game without saving and reload, He will ping again and you can tell him to move. If he says no again, just rinse and repeat. Don't save until he says he's moving. After that, don't ever talk to him again because he might change his mind and stay afterall.

The villagers will say he's thinking about moving until the day he is in boxes.

If he doesn't move, it means you may have to wait a while. My friend was telling me how you won't have anyone ask to move for like 5 days after someone else has asked or moved, and there's a little chance it'll be the same person as last time. I hope you get your villager to move though! I had the same deal with Maple, but I saved before I realised I could shut it off and get her to move again, WHICH SUCKS ;-;

If he doesn't ping, can I save and villagers will say he Is thinking about moving?

If he pings you, you tell him to move and he says "NEVER! i will forever stay in your town mwahahahha!" You can close the game without saving and reload, He will ping again and you can tell him to move. If he says no again, just rinse and repeat. Don't save until he says he's moving. After that, don't ever talk to him again because he might change his mind and stay afterall.

The villagers will say he's thinking about moving until the day he is in boxes.
No... you don't even need to talk to a villager for them to move. That's how people keep losing their dreamies. "lol"

before you save, talk to the villagers to make sure he IS actually thinking bout moving still.

Ok, thanks for all o your help you guys! My villagers are saying he is thinking about moving. I will not talk to him until he is in boxes. c:

No... you don't even need to talk to a villager for them to move. That's how people keep losing their dreamies. "lol"

I like to know their move date, thats why i talk to them, so i can TT them to boxes if someone wants them. I know villagers move 5 days USUALLY from their ping. But my TTing method, sometimes though rare, they move in 3-4 days.

AND it doesn't hurt to talk to them since i can just reload again if they say no when i tell them to move.

Last edited:
Back