• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villagers receiving and sending letters?

Akina

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Last night I send 20 letters, 2 for each villager in my town. It's now 12 minutes past 5 in the afternoon and Anhka showed me the letter, or one of them, I send to her. But there is no reply from her - or any of the others. Will they arrive later? Will they not respond? When do villagers receive letters and when do they reply? c:

I've always had my villagers reply to letters from the previous day at 9am mail drop. I always send my letters in the morning though, about 10am. I don't know if the sent time affects reply time.

If there is no reply from them, is normal. They will reply you but not always! Perhaps a higher friendship will have letter come with gifts~ And even higher friendship you will receive random letters from them (with or without gifts) too! Don't worry they will reply you xD

I get random letters from Beau, Coco, Deirdre and Marshal, with presents in them... So I don't get why none of them are answering now D:

One time i sent coco a mail + gift. 2 minutes after i saw her wearing the shirt I just sent her ○-○

Back