• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villagers Recognising You in Dreams..

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Very weird finding.. i went on a dream, and in the persons village, they had two of the same villagers as me: Tammi & Curt
Anyway when i spoke to Tammi and Curt they said "John! do you enjoy visiting other towns too?" its so weird that its made out like they are dreaming too :p

this happened to me.

What's more strange is I visited my Japanese version dream town and talked to one of the villagers. The next day I visited the town for real (not in dream) and talked to the same villager. They said something like "I had a dream about you"

this happened to me.

What's more strange is I visited my Japanese version dream town and talked to one of the villagers. The next day I visited the town for real (not in dream) and talked to the same villager. They said something like "I had a dream about you"

Now that is weird haha :D

I haven't built my dream suite yet. I still have about 46,000 bells left on it, so I'm going to the island tonight to get bells for it. Now I see if that happens to me.

Happened to me Rocket and Peck where in a dream i was in there like "Hey Jake hows it going this dream pretty cool isn't it!" the next day i was talking to one of them and they said "JAKE! you where in my dream last night! the dream you was such a pro listener" i think this feature is really cool!

Last night I saw my villager Tex in a dream village, and when I talked to him, he said, "Am I in your dream or are you in mine?"

Back