• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villagers who've offended you

Midgetsc

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
I'm curious, who has (or had) villagers who offended you, and why? XD

Here's a short story.

I decided to skim through Leyunn's villager giveaway to see if anybody I liked was there. Excitedly I noticed both Punchy and Cherry, and it wasn't long before I'd succesfully moved both in.

Now, I TT, but I stopped and haven't been doing it over the past 2 days. So keep in mind, Cherry, who moved in first, has been here for 4 days, and Punchy 3.

I kept the date still for some reason. I don't know why. I just did. Today, I TTed 2 days forward to get Eunice in for a friend. And guess what? In the middle of my conversation with Eunice to welcome her, even though her stay will be short, Punchy pings. I talk to him, and he says he's moving.

What.

Punchy has only been here for 3 days! XD I feel really offended. Is my town bad? Does it stink? I can put perfume all over, if it helps!

Is it my lack of PWPs?
Is it my rococo set that I haven't gotten rid of yet lying on the ground?
Is it my other selection of villagers?

I thought Punchy was lazy. If he's lazy, why does he want to travel the world? That's seriously his reason to move. He wants to travel. Travelling and sightseeing, both of which he wants to do, involve walking. And less (or more, depending on how much excersize you do) food.

XD I'm pondering whether or not I should let him. His house placement is horrible, and I told Farobi I'd give him to him when he reset, but... He's kinda cute. ouo I'll probably let him go, though, since him moving means I can get Fang :D

I'm almost done giving all my items to my storing buddy; meaning I'm getting closer on resetting my file. It's up to you though if you wanna keep him for longer or not. I probably won't reset till the end of the week though D:

I can try to get my chum to hold my items quick though; but it may take a while to choose a town map and everything >.<

this is also a response to your VM.

Last edited:
Walt once told me how much he loved living in Azarath and how interesting it was, and then promptly told a friend who had come to visit that the town was 'so-so'. :l Two-faced kangaroo.

Oh XD May as well keep him, then. I'll try and get his pic, and someone I really wanna get rid of can leave instead.

In a way, this is actually a good thing, because now I know I can TT without worrying that I haven't met all of the 50+ little things that make villagers move.

Oh XD May as well keep him, then. I'll try and get his pic, and someone I really wanna get rid of can leave instead.

In a way, this is actually a good thing, because now I know I can TT without worrying that I haven't met all of the 50+ little things that make villagers move.

Great! It's a relief that he isn't moving so soon, thanks a lot. c:

One time Whitney said to me "you look like you could really use this" and handed me a rocking chair.

I got mad at Ken the other day. He was going to move out. Then he pinged and ran up to me the day before he was supposed to box up. I stupidly clicked on him. I shouldn't have. He asked if he should move, I said goodbye, and he changed his mind. I'm trying to get less than 10, because I have this paranoia that someone good will get in my campsite soon. :mad:

From now on, if someone pings me to move (and it's someone I'm OK with moving), I'm going to tell them to move and then I'll ignore them completely until they're in the frickin' boxes. Stupid Ken!

I got mad at Ken the other day. He was going to move out. Then he pinged and ran up to me the day before he was supposed to box up. I stupidly clicked on him. I shouldn't have. He asked if he should move, I said goodbye, and he changed his mind. I'm trying to get less than 10, because I have this paranoia that someone good will get in my campsite soon. :mad:

From now on, if someone pings me to move (and it's someone I'm OK with moving), I'm going to tell them to move and then I'll ignore them completely until they're in the frickin' boxes. Stupid Ken!

You can just close the game without saving and they will still move.
That?s what I did to Paula, I had waited for ever for her to move, she pinged and told me that she was going to move I said Good Bye, and she got mad and said that she was gonna stay, I was like hell no, and I just closed the game, and made her ping until she said she was gonna move without changing her mind.

Last edited:
When Ankha tries to move she says that she's come to realise that her and Cinnabar (my town) don't go well together...freaking charming.

Curt. He offends me for the way he is... @_@

He's been in quite a few of my AC towns. I'm sick of him!

Wart Jr offended me by moving into my wonderful town

Deirdre offended me by moving out the day after she moved in. Because I TTd 5 days. SERIOUSLY?!?!

Papi and Winnie have both insinuated I look like a horse. <_<; Brings a new meaning now whenever Winnie is like, we could be twins! 8D

I know there's been a few other things I've taken pics of but not sure now. But being called Basic because of my clothing does happen too often. Nintendo needs to be weary of new slang terms.

Daisy gave my male character her manhole cover. <_< Not really too offensive, but still funny.

I got offended when Puck sent me an overly friendly letter.

Listen here, Puck. We were never that close. I declined more favors for you than I accepted. No, just no.

and then when he ping'd me to move. i told him, "sayonara" and he replied with, "oh... well, i guess it's 'cuz you don't know how great i am! so i'll stay for just a little while longer!"

Lobo did that to me too. maybe it's the way i TT, but I finally got him to move in from the campsite, and one more TT later (i didn't even TT that far) and he's already packed up and moving. the same happened with flurry who asked to move in ONE DAY. i'm not even kidding.

Back