• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villagers who've offended you

Eloise once sent me a letter in WW calling me a stupid idiot... I didn't even know what I did! X.X

Also Roland in WW... every time I talked to him, even if it was the first time that day, he said "Can you please give me some space?" Like what villagers?

I visited my Japanese friend's town and was excited to see Flurry for the first time. She was so adorable...

Then this happened.

ANGzdNp.jpg

Tammy's been in my town for a while now. I've given her whatever she asked for, so I thought we were friends. Then, my friend came over and said she told him that she thought I was doing a horrible job as mayor.
What. Did. I. Just. Hear.
How had I not known that she was faking it? I was ticked off for the moment, but then the day after, he reported the same thing. By now it was apparent that he was jk. Real funny.

Merengue offended me because Merengue has NOTHING to do with strawberry rhinos. (Merengue as in the music genre.)

stinky offended me by being alive

I visited my Japanese friend's town and was excited to see Flurry for the first time. She was so adorable...

Then this happened.

ANGzdNp.jpg

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD AT THESE POSTS OH MY LORD HELP

I don't think any have offended me, although Rocket offended me by moving in a while ago. Is my town so bad that YOU have to move in? Does it stink or something?! Stinky gorilla ;-;

I can say that I used to love Cherry the Uchi Dog in one of my old towns. ...Until in my 3rd Town,She moved in on my Hybrids. -.-"

Gigi offended me by calling me a Goofball and should talk to her with respect :c

Also that she's nearly blocking a bridge in my town, goddammit.

Then this happened.

ANGzdNp.jpg
I'm tearing up laughing so hard. omg.

Camofrog tried to win my friendship by calling my face pretty but I thought it was just really creepy.
Frita offended me by asking, "What do you keep talking to me for? Oh ewe?"
SORRY I BOTHERED YOU WITH MY FRIENDSHIP

Peggy. I'd sure like her to move out (//.-)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gigi offended me by calling me a Goofball and should talk to her with respect :c

Also that she's nearly blocking a bridge in my town, goddammit.

Hahaha

I don't get offended by pixelated NPC's c:

I only get annoyed by marcel who moved in via streetpass. He keeps talking about his old town and humming his old town tune every time i talk to him. Thank gosh hes gone now. That creepy dog ruined my path too >:U

Naomi invited me over to her house the other day, so I sent her a letter with a thank you gift yesterday to be polite. Then I got a letter from her today that said, "It seems like you put a lot of deep thought into that gift. I didn't think YOU could have deep thoughts."
Yep, feel free to move -_-

Once upon a time a rumor was spreading around that Naomi was talking about me behind my back. She asked me if I thought it was true, and I said "Of course not!". She replied, "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me! I can't wait to tell everyone in town what you just said!"

D:<

None but I sent avery rude letter to one of my neighbors.
IF THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT FRUIT THEN GET IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY ****!!!!

Does Porter count? Every time I make a new character, he offends me by saying "THAT NOSE?!" but he's not a villager, he's an NPC...

I hate when I'm leaving a villagers house after they invite me over and they ask if I liked their place. I always pick the nicest answer and they always reply something like, "I KNOW YOU'RE LYING. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIE TO ME. I KNOW MY HOUSE SUCKS."

Just take the dang compliment, I could have said your house is a hideous wreck.

Back