• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villagers you wish you had in your town?

brooklyn9

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
For me it's Chester, Stitches, Marina, Maple, and Hamlet. They are soo cute, and Chester was in my city folk town.
What about you? c;

Mint! Then followed by Bunnie, Peanut & Francine.
I have Chrissy, Portia, Julian, Poppy and Kidd (so I'm not doing too bad.)

Octavian, Marina, Zucker (I love the octopi♥), Bangle, Friga, Marshal, Merengue, Butch, & Leonardo.

Only Marshal. >: I tried resetting for him for 2 days when I got the game but no dice! I learned the hard way you can't get him as a starting villager. I also found out about the "new character control-where-your-houses-and-who-your-villagers-are" thing a little too late!

O'Hare (will be getting him tomorrow!), Fauna (a friend promised hers, now just waiting till she moves out), Sparro, Curt and Rudy!

I have Marshal, he moved in a few days after my town was created if thats what you mean about him not being a starting character :3

Chrissy and Francine :(
Cyrano, Margie, idk I think that's it. Zucker is cool too.

I have Marshal, he moved in a few days after my town was created if thats what you mean about him not being a starting character :3

She means getting him in the original 5 characters on the first day you make your town.

Wouldn't mind having Mitzi in my Dream town instead of Erik.

But I'm glad that I got Kiki, Ruby, and Moe.

Kid Cat! I already have Agent S and no jocks, so Kid Cat is a necessity for my town :p

Goldie, Filbert, Moe, Elvis, lolly, Rosie and Wolfgang.

But I am fortunate to have Bluebear, Rolf, Whitney, Phil and Egbert. (-:

I'd like to be reunited with some of the animals I met back in GC since I didn't play WW or CF. So Amelia, Ed and Tutu.

Stares at my signature.

I kind of want to start up my old games again and see who I had in old villages.

Back