• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Viridia's TBT Signature Shop (All slots open!)

Viridia

Moo Whisperer
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Green Christmas Stocking
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (30) +
ShopBanner.gif

Hi there! To celebrate finishing my Master's degree and becoming a #certifiedbum, I've decided to reopen my TBT signature shop!

PRICING:
FIRST APPROVED CRAFTING SLOT GETS THEIR SIGNATURE FOR FREE! (SERVICE CLAIMED)

Non-animated: 30 TBT
Animated: 80-120 TBT, depending on complexity
Updates: 5TBT

Rules, How this works:
1) Request to join a 'Waiting Slot' (x5 spaces) or a 'Crafting Slot' (x2 spaces) via THIS THREAD.
2a) If you join a 'Waiting Slot', please 'watch' the thread, and/or keep an eye on your inbox, as I will message when you have been bumped up to a 'Crafting Slot'.
2b) If you join a 'Crafting Slot', that means I will immediately begin working on your signature AFTER you...

3) Complete the order form by MESSAGE/CONVERSATION ONLY. Do not send your order forms via this thread as I don't want it to get lost! :)
4) Wait for signature completion. Please be patient as I do have a job. The waiting period for completion is 1-4 days, unless stated otherwise (I will message you if this is the case!).
5) Receive a watermarked signature and advise me of any necessary changes.

6) Pay the required TBT to @Viridia to receive your watermark-free signature!

OPTIONAL, 7) Should you need any adjustments to your signature (such as your current/obtained villagers), please feel free to message me to update your signature for just 5TBT!

Some examples of my work:
Nz5XbvI.gif
LWCB9je.gif
Signature-SarahSays.gif
petrichr2.gif
SkamourySignature.gif
itsmxusesig.png
Prim_Rose_Sig-Recovered.gif
arielnicolex-sig.gif
Oranje_Sig copy.png
Royaltea.png
Masenkochick_Sig.gif
Toskac1 copy.png
lJSB0XV.png

Shapes.png

lRk0j4Q.png

Signature Fonts.png
GndIao9.png

NOTE: If you DO NOT want any of the following add-ons, please write NONE
Name of Resident Representative/Mayor
Name of Island
Name of Animal Villagers
Obtained Villagers and Obtained Symbol, please attach a working link or image
Villager Pixels, Villager Names, or Both
Shape (#, see above spoiler)
Font (#, see above spoiler)
Background, please attach a working link or image (GIF if you want an animated signature)
Codes on Signature (Friend Code, Dream Address Code and/or Creator ID Code, or none)
Native Fruit
Other Details: Please specify with any required links to images, references or styles
Please PRIVATE MESSAGE your online form to @Viridia, do NOT reply to thread as I don't want your order to get lost! Thank you! ^^

Crafting SlotsWaiting Slots
1) OPEN1) OPEN
2) OPEN2) OPEN
-------------------------3) OPEN
-------------------------4) OPEN
--------------------------5) OPEN
Thank you for visiting, and I look forward to getting creative again!
Much Love <3

Attachments

• Masenkochick_Sig.gif
    Masenkochick_Sig.gif
    164 KB · Views: 77
  • petrichr2.gif
    petrichr2.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • Toska5SHARP.png
    Toska5SHARP.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Hi! Would you ever consider opening up slots for the squarer shaped ones in the future? I understand they can't be used as signatures but I'd like one anyways if it's possible.

Hi! Would you ever consider opening up slots for the squarer shaped ones in the future? I understand they can't be used as signatures but I'd like one anyways if it's possible.
Sure! I've PM'd you

thank you so much! let me know if you'd like to work on one together! <3
You're very welcome! I will surely do that (most likely after the holidays) as soon as real life stuff settles down a bit, thank you so much for your kind offer! :D

hi l was wondering that since l have 6 towns from NL and one island. Do you think that's possible to be in one signature with the villagers but have them shrunk more to fit?

Hi! I'd like to reserve a crafting slot if you're still open :)
For sure! Message me your order form and I’ll put you on a crafting slot. Thank you! 🥰
Post automatically merged:

hi l was wondering that since l have 6 towns from NL and one island. Do you think that's possible to be in one signature with the villagers but have them shrunk more to fit?
Hey there! That sounds like its going to be a bit cramped, but maybe we can make it work. Instead of an order form, can you please message me all the details you would like on your sig? Including things like names of your towns/island, ALL villagers, codes/ids, etc. thanks!

For sure! Message me your order form and I’ll put you on a crafting slot. Thank you! 🥰

Hey there! That sounds like its going to be a bit cramped, but maybe we can make it work. Instead of an order form, can you please message me all the details you would like on your sig? Including things like names of your towns/island, ALL villagers, codes/ids, etc. thanks!
Ok no problem!

Ok no problem!
first I'll plan out the background for it and get all the stuff down

Can you reserve a crafting slot? Or is it unavailable?

Hello! :) I'd love to order a signature but I have a question regarding the backgrounds/pixel art for the obtained symbols. Where do people usually find those images?

Back