• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling VISIT VILLAGER'S (/WISP'S) RV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayorhana

♕ miss mayor hana ♕
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
98.6% (140) +
selling/trading visits for the ~elusive~ amiibo rv, hehe!
i'd like items from my wishlist in exchange for a visit, but if you don't have any, igb or tbt is accepted instead! 1 mil igb or 5 tbt per visit (200k=1 tbt conversion rate). though, if you 'pay' with a few of my wishlist items, you will get up to three visits just for the items! (this is of course dependant on the items, unorderables and such are more valued than items that can be ordered) :)
comment below with your form of payment & how many visits you'd like, and i'll add you and open gates. :)

Last edited:
Argh, I don't have enough MEOWs. :(

Would you be willing to have the Villager as the RV in your town on another day? Like maybe this weekend or next week sometime? I will pay you 10 TBT as thanks, in addition to the 5 TBT per visit. I'll start saving up my MEOWs in the meantime.

Last edited:
Argh, I don't have enough MEOWs. :(

Would you be willing to have the Villager as the RV in your town on another day? Like maybe this weekend or next week sometime? I will pay you 10 TBT as thanks, in addition to the 5 TBT per visit. I'll start saving up my MEOWs in the meantime.
I can for you! Just message me the day before or day of day you'd like to come, and I'll scan it in just for you. :) (if day of, try earlier in the morning so i don't already have an amiibo scanned in)

I'd love to swing by for 5 tbt! Should only need to make one trip. :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back