• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

。.:☆Visting Hogwarts!☆:. 。

lumenue

✨🌸🐝🌸✨
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
I was in the mood to do some traveling today, and decided to visit disneyFrozen23's town, Hogwarts!

View attachment 236966
I forgot to take a picture, but next to the town tree there are two sets of Hogwarts uniforms and some wands! There's also little presents scattered around town like this coffee I picked up, so keep an eye out!

View attachment 236968
There's lots of really cute signs around town that label the areas, and this cutout is especially adorable!

View attachment 236976
Love this pumpkin patch pattern! It's right next to Hagrid's house, and the log makes it the perfect photo op!

View attachment 236969
This made me laugh so much: it looks just like him! Making him a Mii makes him seem a lot taller too.

View attachment 236970
Seeing Hagrid's house interior made me feel so nostalgic! I love all the little details, like the egg near to fireplace and the dog (Fang!) laying down!

View attachment 236973
Next is Olivander's house! I love how this looks! I wonder what kind of wand I would get...

View attachment 236972
Oh man, can you tell I have a hard core sweet tooth? This is so cute! I love the green series, it works so perfectly in this room.

View attachment 236967
Eeek! This was a total surprise, but I loved it!

View attachment 236975
Ohmigosh, Harry Potter at 4 Privet Drive!

View attachment 236971
So cute! I love his little Gryffindor sweater and the messy hair, it's totally perfect!

View attachment 236974
Studying for my OWLS in Harry's room!

View attachment 236977
A little surprise on the beach! I'm glad I went for a swim.

Overall, this is a really cute town if you're a fan of the series! There's so many pretty flowers and bushes all around town, and it really captures the nostalgia part through home decoration.

The Dream Address is: 6C00-007D-550E

Again, this was made by disneyFrozen23!

Attachments

• bench.jpg
    bench.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 174
  • CHESS.jpg
    CHESS.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 30
  • cutout.jpg
    cutout.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 170