• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yrah that is true, if they can't wait though, I'll throw in some. Im just a bit busy with kitten sitting right now lol ^^

Yeah, she is pretty popular. I've had her, and shes so adorable
It's very thoughtful of you to offer <3 Ruby is my favorite rabbit villager, alongside Claude.

Yrah that is true, if they can't wait though, I'll throw in some. Im just a bit busy with kitten sitting right now lol ^^

Yeah, she is pretty popular. I've had her, and shes so adorable
Thank u for your offer I don’t mind just waiting to get her from you tho friend!

Dotty, and Bunnie are my favorites. Oh, by the way, I think its really cool you go island hopping for villagers, I dont really do much island hopping. So if you need tickets I could give you some :3 I have more then I wanna admit lol

Im always haunted by Audie when I do

Bump~ say hello to Megan!
Edit: on second thought i probably won't be ready any time soon. Would need to do a bit too much time travel for my liking.
If no one else buys her by the time I'm naturally ready then I'll gladly take her.
But she's one of the best villagers so I won't hold my breath aha

Edit 2: unless you're willing to hold her for a bit?
Obviously paid for aha

Last edited:
Edit: on second thought i probably won't be ready any time soon. Would need to do a bit too much time travel for my liking.
If no one else buys her by the time I'm naturally ready then I'll gladly take her.
But she's one of the best villagers so I won't hold my breath aha

Edit 2: unless you're willing to hold her for a bit?
Obviously paid for aha
Hello ^^ thank you for showing interest in Megan. I can definitely put her on hold for you if you pay in advance~

Hello!

I've been lurking this thread for a bit while I made room to ask for Vesta, and I can finally set up a plot for her today! How much would you like for her?

Hello!

I've been lurking this thread for a bit while I made room to ask for Vesta, and I can finally set up a plot for her today! How much would you like for her?
Hi! Thank you for showing interest in Vesta! 💞

I will send you a PM so we can further discuss our trade~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back