• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling W Amiibo Items & Rares, Sanrio Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you still have the blue roses? if so, how much would you take for them?

also, i'm sorta new to the sales part of the forum... what does 'tbt' stand for? i see people use it all the time when buying stuff, but i'm not sure. sorry if that's a dumb question!!

I give you Lily and I think I have Opal's picture for the cinna wall+floor and the cabana floor plus however many extra tbt I owe you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i'm sorta new to the sales part of the forum... what does 'tbt' stand for? i see people use it all the time when buying stuff, but i'm not sure. sorry if that's a dumb question!!

Tbt is the bell tree currency. You see it were it says bells in your bio when you post. You have like 329.

How many did you need? I'm down to a certain amount of hybrids right now and I need to recount them. Just let me know. And it's totally okay! Glad someone answered you.

I give you Lily and I think I have Opal's picture for the cinna wall+floor and the cabana floor plus however many extra tbt I owe you.

That would be just 7 TBT extra. c: Let me know when you can trade.

Can I get the chocolate cake and sweets bed please?

Sure, PM/VM when you can trade!

Can you trade 2 blue roses for Poncho's picture? If not, the 100k is fine too

Sure, PM/VM me when you're available!

Hi! Could I please get 6 perfect apples, 5 orange lillies and 5 blue violets for 25tbt?

How many did you need? I'm down to a certain amount of hybrids right now and I need to recount them. Just let me know. And it's totally okay! Glad someone answered you.

That would be just 7 TBT extra. c: Let me know when you can trade.

Sure, PM/VM when you can trade!

Sure, PM/VM me when you're available!

Let me get them. I can trade now.

Let me get them. I can trade now.

I'll open my gates.

Hi! Could I please get 6 perfect apples, 5 orange lillies and 5 blue violets for 25tbt?

Sure! But I'll have to get back to you, running to the store very shortly. Doing one trade since I have the items on hand and then running off for a bit. I will message you back. <3

I actually got the whole cinnamoroll set the other day so, I'll pick something else to get in return.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly don't really want any of the stuff left so can u just pay me in tbt or igb instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back