• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

❄️ W i n t e r . T o w n . N a m e s ? ❄️

RainCrossing

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
My classfriend thinks that he might make his new town a snow or a winter forest themed town but I couldn't think of any town names for it (╥﹏╥). The town is going to be an illuminated 5am town, has a lake with lanterns, and many nature items like a typical forest town. Any ideas for a town name? He's looking for compound words but you may suggest one! I'm really out of ideas and it would mean soo much if you contributed. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I'll pay 5tbt for one post and 50tbt for the winner/s! I really wish I could pay, but something wiped out all my savings.​

Last edited:
Some suggestions for male names I can think of robin, gabriel, maybe wren or wynter? I like Jasper too but that's not very wintery I guess..

An idea for Male is Jack, as in Jack Frost.

And for Towns I can see,
Wreath
Snowball
Chill

For mayor maybe:

Frosty
Chiller
Wyvern
Snowbro

For town names maybe:

Icicle
Snowball
Snowflake
Snow
Frostown

For mayor names just look up a baby name site for wintery names, and for the town look up the word "winter" "snow" "cold" etc. in foreign languages, that always gives me unique and pretty sounding names

Oo pretty, how about these?
-Alumni
-Cyan
-Swarovski
-Celest
-Sylivan
-Haku
-Snowflake
-Airy
-Air
-Iceflare

For mayor names:
Frostbite (so edgy bruh)
Freeze
Arctic
Santa
Ice
Snowcone (could also work as a town name)

For town names:
Alaska
Antarctica
Tundra
Cold
SoCold
DaNorthPole
DaSouthPole

Hope this helped :D

I can't believe no one chose to give the mayor the name "Winston" (Pun on Winter and Win) from Donma (Which means Frostbite in Turkish)

For a mayor I think the names like Frost, Icee, or Blizzard would be cool.

For a town I would pick something from a Nordic country as a kind of tongue-in-cheek name. Like Oslo or Helsinki

Chestnut
Starfall
{those are a bit of a stretch}

Icewater
Snowford / SnowFort
Snowsage

I'm really bad at trying to come up with town names, lol.

I'm not good with the names. I'll offer a few anyway:

Iceland

Chilly

Chillvil

Frosty

Frosties

TheCool

I wonder if anyone thought of naming a town after a villager. Which penguin would be most suitable for a winter town?

Back