• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying WA & Reg Villager Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that would go on my forum but w/e got 4 items so far almost done. Is it okay if I charge 17 tbt for the fueki pot? Don't see much people selling it here <3

Oh that would go on my forum but w/e got 4 items so far almost done. Is it okay if I charge 17 tbt for the fueki pot? Don't see much people selling it here <3

Go right on ahead. I'm just happy to have it. ;v; If you stumble across any of the other items on the list like the hot snack case or the mermaid items, just let me know.

I wish I had access to the Japanese rvs... I'll keep an eye for you

I'm ready just need to tt and grab the pot <3

Seven items left! Would be great to get them before Jan 1st and be done!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: Not including the villager photos, but those can move along through the year.

Psst...

I hunted down the items for you, I got all 7 items

Hmm the mermaid stuff took me all night lol. I didnt get any rest, what do you think <3

Hmm the mermaid stuff took me all night lol. I didnt get any rest, what do you think <3

137 TBT? ;o; It's all I have, and whatever Jacob's/Perfect Apples I have left? Do you want a couple mil too? I have items to give as well. <33

You went so out of your way. I'll give you anything. :x Even if I'm still repaying you next year. -huggss-

Oh you dont have to go out of your way to pay me fully :-: makes me feel bad. I really love jacob ladders though. Want to trade now? Can always talk about other stuff later as long as you get your items before I crash

Oh you dont have to go out of your way to pay me fully :-: makes me feel bad. I really love jacob ladders though. Want to trade now? Can always talk about other stuff later as long as you get your items before I crash

<333 Okay. I think I have one or two in my drawer, I'll check my cliff to see if any more grew. ^^ We can trade now, and just let me know if there's ever any items you need or if there's a number of Jacobs you're pining for. c: Thank you Kaaww!~ I'll load up the DS and open the gate! (P.S. Where between earth below and heaven above did you find the narrow clock? o.o It's like trying to find the lotus pond...)

Last edited:
Just going to switch characters and I'll be ready, it's a secret for now <3 let's just say happy new uears ~~

I foubd it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back