• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WAH - We are Hardcore

bcb

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Here it is! A tournament that hopefully will not fail. Be sure to get your matches done! This tourney will feature both this website and TTC (like another certain tourney) to recieve enough players. If you would like to sign-up please do so.

Oh, and if you think you may have problems with online try to practice playing online first with somebody on this site. If you are against someone from the other site I will help you get the codes via pm.

Pools' Results!
http://piedisliker.fileave.com/We%20Are%20Hardcore%20Pools.jpg

Bracket:

WAH%20-%20Singles.gif

My Predictions:

1. Waluigi
2. cornymikey
3. Silverstorms
4. djman900
5. HotDiggityDog
5. Zay+
7. John102
7. Horus

I predict that Waluigi is gonna smoke the rest of the competition, and that I'll lose to cornymikey and Horus.

Results:
20. Failtastic - DQ'd
20. Box-monkey - DQ'd
20. Hub12 - DQ'd (Sorry Hub, I warned you xD)
20. Princess Roxy Preciouspoof - DQ'd
20. Zippy Ultra Megazappet II - DQ'd
20. PokeLuver - DQ'd
20. azila123 - Never signed up.

Sign-ups (Closed):
bcb
archy1121
DevilGopher
Waluigi
cornymikey
John102
Zexion
The JJ
Horus
Box-monkey
djman900
Silverstorms
Hub12

Other Site:
PRP
Loud_Cliff_Wildmouth
PokeLuver
Big Dipper
MasterFangs
otto66
Failtastic
HotDiggityDog
kid icarus
Jimmy924
Zay+
Zippy Ultra Megazapper II
azila123

(If we recieve more than 16 players we'll go into pools)

Stage List:

Neutrals:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counterpicks:

Delphino Plaza
Halberd
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Brinstar
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

Rules:
-No items
-3 stocks
-8 min. time limit
-Best 2/3 for all matches, except Winner's Finals, Loser's Finals, and Grand Finals. Those will be best 3/5.
-Meta Knight's infinate cape glitch is banned.
-If the timer runs out, the victor is determined by first stock, then percentage. If the timer runs out with the same stock and percentage, then a 1 stock, 3 minute game will be played on the same stage as before.
-If you have technical problems with your disc or wii, please tell me ahead of time so problems won't occur last minute. If you don't tell let me know before it starts, you will forfeit all of your matches you have problems with.
-If you main Kirby, Bowser, or Ike please tell me. You don't need to tell me which one you main, just tell me if you main one of those three. These three characters can result in problems for a minority of people.
-If Bowser, Ganondorf, King Dedede, Kirby, Wario, or Meta Knight use their suicide move to end a match, and the screen shows them as winning, they win. If the screen shows them losing, then they've lost.
-Chaingrabs are not banned. Infinates are not banned.
-Stalling is banned.

Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs most end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.

One thing
no Delfino plaza... its banned in all real tournaments...
reason? because dedede can fly around continuously and never be hit...

cornymikey said:
sign me up.

^First of all, who uses Dedede here? No one. And theres gonna be a time limit so it wont matter.
that dosent mean the dedede wont attack :/
Plus if people know that dedede can cheat like that theres gonna be people playing him...

Clown Town said:
cornymikey said:
sign me up.

^First of all, who uses Dedede here? No one. And theres gonna be a time limit so it wont matter.
that dosent mean the dedede wont attack :/
Plus if people know that dedede can cheat like that theres gonna be people playing him...
anyhoo, delfino square changes, so it wont always be that flying rectangle thingie.

Theres also probably gonna be a rule that says no stalling, and I doubt people would use him to do that. They might as well use Meta Knight instead.

Clown Town said:
One thing
no Delfino plaza... its banned in all real tournaments...
reason? because dedede can fly around continuously and never be hit...
No. It isn't banned in all real tournaments. D3 only has four jumps. If anyone, you should complain about MK. 6 jumps and two glides.

Check Genesis' stages. One of the biggest tourneys ever. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211141

Evo2k9: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229075

Usually RAINBOW CRUISE is legal. Delphino's staying on the list.

Back