• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WAH - We are Hardcore

Horus said:
PieDisliker said:
....FFFFFFF

My bad. My dad ment I'd lose some privledges, not all. If my grades don't make it to what he wants I'll still be able to brawl and go onto internet until 6.

I expected the worst.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Brawl for the win? :D
If anyone wants to brawl, I'm free.

PieDisliker said:
Horus said:
PieDisliker said:
....FFFFFFF

My bad. My dad ment I'd lose some privledges, not all. If my grades don't make it to what he wants I'll still be able to brawl and go onto internet until 6.

I expected the worst.

I meant "want to brawl?"

Horus said:
PieDisliker said:
Horus said:
PieDisliker said:
....FFFFFFF

I expected the worst.

I meant "want to brawl?"
Oh uhh... sure. Just post again.

PieDisliker said:
Horus said:
PieDisliker said:
Horus said:
PieDisliker said:
....FFFFFFF

I expected the worst.

I meant "want to brawl?"
Oh uhh... sure. Just post again.
Post = here, I'll host? :3

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I forgot wireless wifi isn't working right now. It should be working later today.

PieDisliker said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I forgot wireless wifi isn't working right now. It should be working later today.
D:

Alright :[

Back