• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wallpapers and Floors (More Added) | [Selling]/[Trading] Extra DIYs

i have:
-future-tech wall
-sea view
-straw wall
-daisy meadow
-future-tech flooring
-(i can also throw in simple visiting kimonos in orange, yellow, green, and purple)
for 700k? please pm if interested!

Hello! I saw your signature and I have a Dojo wall and Cross-belt sandals(brown) if you still need them! How dow 10tbt sounds for both?

Hello~ I'm interested in your cool hyacinth wreath & mum crown, if they're still available! I'm still going through your clothing wishlist, but here are some highlights:
  • cat cap - all 3
  • top hat - blue
  • mage robe - blue
  • magical dress - all 4 listed (green, purple, red, yellow)
  • morning glory yukata - aqua, pale green (for cataloging)
Post automatically merged:

Not sure if it would trigger a notification if I simply edit, so here's a reply!

Finished going through your list! :)
Here's what I have, in addition to the quoted above, but I'd prefer if these were for cataloging:
  • dollhouse dress - white, red, pink, blue
  • pintucked pleated dress - blue (you can keep this, actually)
  • sailor's tee - navy blue, purple
  • zig zag print dress - coral, lime
My shop is selling the long pleated skirt for the week, if you'd like to come buy them~

Last edited:
Hello~ I'm interested in your cool hyacinth wreath & mum crown, if they're still available! I'm still going through your clothing wishlist, but here are some highlights:
  • cat cap - all 3
  • top hat - blue
  • mage robe - blue
  • magical dress - all 4 listed (green, purple, red, yellow)
  • morning glory yukata - aqua, pale green (for cataloging)
Edit: finished going through your list! :)
Here's what I have, in addition to the above, but I'd prefer if these were for cataloging:
  • dollhouse dress - white, red, pink, blue
  • pintucked pleated dress - blue (you can keep this, actually)
  • sailor's tee - navy blue, purple
  • zig zag print dress - coral, lime
My shop is selling the long pleated skirt for the week, if you'd like to come buy them~
Awesome, thank you! I'd love to give you those DIYs in exchange.

I no longer need the Cat Caps (haven't had the chance to edit the list), but I'd really like to catalog the rest of the things if possible and check out the shop for the skirts. Could I keep the Mage Robe?

Awesome, thank you! I'd love to give you those DIYs in exchange.

I no longer need the Cat Caps (haven't had the chance to edit the list), but I'd really like to catalog the rest of the things if possible and check out the shop for the skirts. Could I keep the Mage Robe?
Awesome! and sure, cataloging everything except the mage robe is perfectly fine with me~ I'll shoot you a PM shortly

I have the water flooring for you~
Is 8 TBT okay?

Oh, I also posted in your clothing thread. x'D

Last edited:
I have the bank vault wall if you are still seeking it. If you still have the star pochette, I'd love to trade for it. If you don't, I can sell you the wall for 5 TBT. Thanks!

I have the gravel flooring, would 5 tbt be good for you?
No longer needed, but thank you!
I have the bank vault wall if you are still seeking it. If you still have the star pochette, I'd love to trade for it. If you don't, I can sell you the wall for 5 TBT. Thanks!
Sure, I'll do that trade. :) I have some cataloging I'm about to do in someone's town soon but I'll get back to you!

Back