• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Want New Leaf, but can't afford a 3DS? (for NOA)

Mint

Minty Fresh
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7729-5516-0101
Tin Robot
の
ど
う
森
ぶ
つ
NOA is selling refurbished 3DS and DSi consoles here: X

You can buy an Aqua 3DS or Midnight Purple 3DS for $129.99 or get both with a copy of OoT3D for $169.98. There are no refurbished XL's for sale yet.

Feel free to move this. I wasn't sure if it would be better to put this here, for those who want NL but don't have a 3DS yet, or in the Nintendo section.

Yeah good advice there, refurbished would be good for those without! There are a couple of people I know here without a 3ds yet.. I want to be able to play NL with them. :)

If only i was rich, I'd so make sure everyone ad a 3DS lol
Awww thanks, but I need to politely refuse your offer as I have got an Aqua Blue Nintendo 3DS along with a Red and Black Nintendo 3DS XL and finally I have also got myself a rare and valuable Limited Edition Gold and Black Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Nintendo 3DS which is actually still new and sealed.

This isn't a thread to brag about how many consoles you have. :/ And for you to do so, on a thread geared towards those who can't afford a 3DS at regular price, is rude.

I'm giving my boyfriend my aqua blue 3ds so I can play new leaf with him as he can't afford one yet.

This section is perfectly fine, thanks for letting everyone know about this Mint. :)

And JasonBurrows, to post something like that in a thread for helping those unable to purchase a single 3DS at full price, is just plain inappropriate. You can brag but don't do it in a thread like this.

I gave my sister my Cosmo Black 3DS when I got my Pink and White 3DS XL.
She wanted a 3DS but she didn't have the money for a new one.

I just wish I could help other people like I helped my little sister.

That's really awesome of Nintendo! :3

Thanks for sharing this with everyone, fingers crossed some people'll be able to get a 3DS now. <3

@PapaNer: He was already told by a mod not to brag in here anymore.

@Mint: I'll let my friends who want a 3DS know about this thread.
Thank you for telling us about this news.

Nice, we don't often see things like that over here, you'd have to know where to look. I'll have to have a lookout and will let any UK people know if I see anything!

What really surprises me is that refurb 3DSs still have the full 1-year warranty just like a new 3DS does. Usually companies that sell refurbished versions of their products give the refurb models like 3 or 5 month warranties.

What really surprises me is that refurb 3DSs still have the full 1-year warranty just like a new 3DS does. Usually companies that sell refurbished versions of their products give the refurb models like 3 or 5 month warranties.

Nintendo does good work with it's customers. It's a big reason they've been able to be around and grow for so long, I think.

Yea, I hope Nintendo gets more consoles in the refurb side. It's extra money for them instead of retailers who sell used.
More power to Nintendo

Back