• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Want New Leaf, but can't afford a 3DS? (for NOA)

I'm selling my aqua blue for 85 with a case to a friend :p You should check local flea markets and Craigslist! You might be able to snag some deals.

Thanks so much for posting this. I've been tempting my girlfriend into buying 3DS so she can play ACNL with me! :) It would be convenient so we won't need to juggle my 3DS XL between us.

@PapaNer: He was already told by a mod not to brag in here anymore.
But the TBT Staff Members are not my 'superiors' they are people just like the rest of us, there is no hierarchy on the internet as people are all equals in this world, for this reason is why I also don't like celebrities either...

I will only truly listen to either my family, college staff (only until I leave) or employers in the future.

But the TBT Staff Members are not my 'superiors' they are people just like the rest of us, there is no hierarchy on the internet as people are all equals in this world, for this reason is why I also don't like celebrities either...

I will only truly listen to either my family, college staff (only until I leave) or employers in the future.

There's 13 cats.

Actually, I think you need to come to the realization that the TBT staff are actually your superiors on this site.
Going on your logic, the police aren't your superiors, so that gives you the right to not abide by the law.

That's the equivalent on TBT. The mods are there to enforce the rules.

Actually, I think you need to come to the realization that the TBT staff are actually your superiors on this site.
Going on your logic, the police aren't your superiors, so that gives you the right to not abide by the law.

That's the equivalent on TBT. The mods are there to enforce the rules.

Don't react, you'll be dragged down to his level and be beaten by experience. Rise above it and let him get back under his bridge. These people want a rise and think they're better than everyone else. Past behaviour I've seen round here from same individual definitely counteracts that thought right away, but that would be even more OT than I already am. I apologise for doing so, but as they say online "Stop feeding the troll"!!

There's 13 cats.

Yes PapaNer, there are ;)

Last edited:
Back