• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Want To Make 1 mil bells per day?

it's not 5pm yet :p

And this too. The beetles don't spawn until 5pm which is why I'm not sure if wealthy town or night owl is better for an ordiance. Someone could with math can come up with some numbers, but I think with constant farming you will come out on top with night owl. Casual farming (2-3 hours) you're probably better off with wealthy town though.

Don't forget Giant Stag! They come up on the regular trees and are worth more than the rainbows, if I'm not mistaken! Rare to spawn, though. ;-)

Don't forget Giant Stag! They come up on the regular trees and are worth more than the rainbows, if I'm not mistaken! Rare to spawn, though. ;-)

Ah yes, I forgot about those. They are worth the same as a rainbow stag (10,000 bells). I knew I was forgetting something about the normal tree. I swear I seen them spawn on palm trees as well though, but I must be mistaken.

No wonder.. I followed the video kohei made about this, and kept all my palm trees. This more more sense though, less running around and a much clearer view. Also great idea with the seashells measuring the distance. Ill Try this method tonight. Thanks for the info!

Do you have to cut down the hibiscus? I love my hibiscus. :(

Anyway, I have 8 palm trees (4 on each side) and it works just fine for me. I don't have rich nor night owl ordinances, but I can get 200,000-400,000 each night just by catching beetles/sharks while watching TV. I personally don't want to earn bells that fast. I struggled with money in WW and I don't want it to be too easy in NL. I like the hard work. :)

Thanks for the tips, though!

what do giant stag look like?

Giant Stag Beetle

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have to cut down the hibiscus? I love my hibiscus. :(

Anyway, I have 8 palm trees (4 on each side) and it works just fine for me. I don't have rich nor night owl ordinances, but I can get 200,000-400,000 each night just by catching beetles/sharks while watching TV. I personally don't want to earn bells that fast. I struggled with money in WW and I don't want it to be too easy in NL. I like the hard work. :)

Thanks for the tips, though!

The butterflies become an issue with any flower and take up a spawn point for a beetle. They are a MAJOR concern because you can't scare them away. But, like I said, if you simply want to catch bugs and hang around, that's cool. This guide is really geared towards those that want to make a lot of bells. And of course, the island can be "fixed" later once you have a nice nest egg of bells built up.

I can spend an hour on my island the way it is and make over 300K in one trip after 5 p.m., so I'm good. Ha ha. My sharks are on and off, some nights I get quite a few and other nights I get almost none. I rarely miss one, so for me it's worth the effort. I take the time to get the best beetles and I even fish for large shadows. Got 3 rays last night and somewhere around 3-5 Napoleonfish, too. I usually come home with a healthy mixture of rare bugs and big fish.

Fascinating idea, but like a few others, it's far too extreme for my tastes. Once you get the rhythm down for checking the palm trees without scaring everything off, it's crazy-easy to do this in a shorter timespan without destroying your island.

I just asked 1 thing, if this helped you out come back and post about it so others can see it. My goal is to help the members of this community and keeping this thread in visible light to do so. Thank you.

I did the thing and only got 360k... what am I doing wrong? There's gotta be something in my pockets that's not worth enough

Soooo what's better? 3 threes or palm trees shaped like a U?

Personally, I retained the original number of palm trees (12), but cut down everything in the middle, and planted 4 new trees.

Although somewhat of a crapshoot because Wharf Roaches are the bane of my existence, it worked pretty well when I needed it to work. I mean, I completely upgraded my house, and still have about 1 million left in the bank, so I'm pretty much set.

Since I have most of the stuff unlocked now I might as well try this.

Seems to work well, I can't be bothered with more than one Island farming trip a night though.

Is the normal tree useful? On the palm trees i'll find a rare beetle every time, on the normal tree 95% are not worth much and I just scare them away.

Back