• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Wasabi Cycling | Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
What is tbt?

TBT are forum bells, the bells under your name? they're what most people here use to buy/sell villagers

at the moment you have 214TBT but i think you get a total of 700TBT for joining and it just takes a day or two to be given to you? not 100% sure though c:

Last edited:
What if I gave you a flat 200? :eek:

then he's all yours!
but unfortunately i'm just about to go out for a bit so won't be back for a few hours, is it okay if i PM you when i get back and we can work out a time to trade? c:
ty!

Yes, actually feel free and take your time. It's late here, and I'm gunna get to bed. I hope I can reserve her for tomorrow. Later man.

Lurk Fauna

Lurk Beau if appears again??

lurking form is on first post under "Lurking"
fill this in it's much easier for me to keep track of lurkers, ty c:

Beau has been reserved

tumblr_msvai7vkEV1sha7sbo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Erik the Lazy Deer is in boxes now!

tumblr_mt7gtdB4yH1qdvdjco1_r1_500.png

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

Great! Please be patient with me, I have never done this before. Trying to figure out how to transfer the TBT to you.

Great! Please be patient with me, I have never done this before. Trying to figure out how to transfer the TBT to you.

sure just click the number of bells under my name and type in 200 and it should go right through c:

Kabuki the Cranky Cat is in boxes now!

tumblr_mv3mhegV4O1s7d7xio1_500.jpg

Final bump for Kabuki!

tumblr_mv3mhegV4O1s7d7xio1_500.jpg

Edit: voided!​

Last edited:
Ankha the Snooty Cat is in boxes now!

955c189aae921103a8aa6fb90dcaa512.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.