• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Watchingthetreetop's Monthly Clothing

Thanks! There are updates every month, and I check the thread daily. ^^; I'm always happy that people like these, and if anyone has requests, feel free to ask. :)

Thanks! There are updates every month, and I check the thread daily. ^^; I'm always happy that people like these, and if anyone has requests, feel free to ask. :)

Awesome! :> I can't wait to see more!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, can't wait until I get the QR code machine - then I will pretty much wear the cat cardigan skirt combo every day :>

Awesome! :> I can't wait to see more!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, can't wait until I get the QR code machine - then I will pretty much wear the cat cardigan skirt combo every day :>
Aaaw. There's a little orange jumper with an octopus on it, too, if you're interested. It's a few pages back on the thread, but I thought it was pretty cute.

Okay then is it possible to make a flag based off the tower PWP at night? Then have Mauville written along with it?

I can do that. Honestly, though, it might look better without words. I'll do one without mauville and one with mauville, so you can compare. I can certainly do this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you do an adorable snowman sweater or is it too late?

What's that? Adorable? Snowman? YES.

*ahem*

I can certainly do this. :)

This is a giveaway of my clothing.

----

There are dresses, shirts, and more on every page. Check them out, and have fun here. Happy path making and outfit making to you all.

--December 2015--

November has been one of the most frustrating months of my life. I can't tell you how happy I am that it's over. I'm ready for the end of the year, I'm ready for 2016, because 2015 has been no walk in the park. So, let's all look forward and be positive. Here's some December fun for you.

First off, let's take a look at my mayor's dress

TLtirBB.jpg

KxZhK0g.jpg

3QuwM3G.jpg

fJshera.jpg

bq8BDHz.jpg

snowman sweater
vSEz44J.jpg

ShogsQX.jpg

pvdigum.jpg

IRDpPKN.jpg

SWkF7YQ.jpg

snowman dress
8DlsO0Q.jpg

(qr codes are coming, you can get it if you visit my dream address currently)

Red cherry dress
4uxQpvE.jpg

K1X19ef.jpg

rQk40Xv.jpg

SKl62jM.jpg

v8PczX9.jpg

Red cherry shirt
uu448Sc.jpg

hHzGMs2.jpg

VAmh9fl.jpg

RBq8boE.jpg

XeE6EUk.jpg

December Calendar
CTMUnzy.jpg

December Path
d4jqyKb.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's a few more christmas items in the works. I plan on making a present pattern you can put on a cusion to make them look like presents, as well as maybe a few more sweaters. And I'm still working on requests as well. Enjoy everyone!

Last edited:
I'm really sorry that the past few months have not been good for you, really :< :< :< I hope that 2016 is a million times better :>

AND OMG THESE ARE SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :> :> :>

I'm really sorry that the past few months have not been good for you, really :< :< :< I hope that 2016 is a million times better :>

AND OMG THESE ARE SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :> :> :>

Well, I'm going to keep staying positive. And there's more stuff to come. I've got a little bit of time off of work, and I plan to use it for more animal crossing stuff. ^^

OMG these are so adorable!!!!!!!
like honestly, I will be using the holiday dress!!

Back