We Need to Advertise this forum!

Rockman! said:
I believe we have enough members already.

I don't want the flood to come.
It's gonna be jjust like the zombie hoards in L4D1 and L4D2....combined into one big one....

That game is so last year, besides...3ds is going to be the "OMG WIFI" thing when it comes out. You just wait! :3

Shiny Star said:
That game is so last year, besides...3ds is going to be the "OMG WIFI" thing when it comes out. You just wait! :3
Maybe me and ruples/pielover can have the Moe vs Rover/Wolfgang fight again like back on AXA! Good times ehh? 8)
Also, Since it's coming out in march, I can use it as my b-day present... *prays that it's released before March 14th* -/\-

Whelp...Personally, I am a fan of AC:CF/LGTTC, and although I'm new to this site itself, I see no harm in "reviving" this game that has definitely been aged over the years, along with the forums. Furthermore,I also don't see why there are issues in deciding whether or not to continue to play AC:CF or, to just quit and wait till the version for the 3DS comes out. In my opinion, if you are a true AC fan, then you would continue to embrace the old games, while you are anticipating for the new, upcoming games! Just as well, if it's your prerogative to focus on what's FRESH and HOT on the market, then do so.

Nixie said:
Shiny Star said:
Maybe me and ruples/pielover can have the Moe vs Rover/Wolfgang fight again like back on AXA! Good times ehh? 8)
Also, Since it's coming out in march, I can use it as my b-day present... *prays that it's released before March 14th* -/\-
No no, it needs to be released before March 10th D=

Whelp...Personally, I am a fan of AC:CF/LGTTC, and although I'm new to this site itself, I see no harm in "reviving" this game that has definitely been aged over the years, along with the forums. Furthermore,I also don't see why there are issues in deciding whether or not to continue to play AC:CF or, to just quit and wait till the version for the 3DS comes out. In my opinion, if you are a true AC fan, then you would continue to embrace the old games, while you are anticipating for the new, upcoming ones! Just as well, if it's your prerogative to focus on what's "FRESH" and "HOT" on the market, then do so.

Just sayin'....

Far as advertisement goes...that's obviously one's choice to do such...I can't say yet whether or not I'd do it, but I'm definitely for it, and not against it!

So...Hooray for TBT and Ha-Zah for AC:CF!

Nic said:
Tyler the forum will probably die before we get a chance to get the new AC.
That's what I thought after Wild World came out. And for awhile, that was true.

A new Animal Crossing game brings new life and restores the old.

i totally agree with the posting thing that people leave.. we should have a live chat or something. that would be much better to use. and when the new animal crossing comes out, we will probably get more members.

Rockman! said:
I believe we have enough members already.

I don't want the flood to come.
Well that's too bad. It's happened both times the other games that were released. (by both I mean of those that were released since I was here)
So it will and is happening already. We've had a few new members coming from wherever, but mostly because of the new one.

Back