• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Weekend (6/7-6/9/19)

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I really need to start keeping notes of what I do, because I think I'm gonna remember for these blog posts, and I just forget, lol.

I FINALLY GOT THE WOODEN BRIDGE!!!!!

I decided to try the diving trick with Walt and managed to get him to suggest it first try!!!! I am so effing pumped! Unfortunately, I cannot put the bridge down yet because Sprinkle's house is right where it needs to go. I mean, technically, I could put it somewhere else, but I'd have to demolish a few things and it would just be a pain. No, I'm just going to wait until she decides to leave. Hopefully that will be soon. Chops is leaving in two days, so everyone keep your fingers crossed that she decides to go next.

Since I have decided on blue hydrangeas to surround my park, naturally, Leif refuses to sell me any. I've been getting an abundance of sweet-olive starts, tho, so I've decided that I'm going to use them to border the zen garden in front of Hoichi's house. I think they'll look nice with the bamboo and also the transition from the zen rock QR code to my normal grass won't seem as abrupt with the bushes blocking them out. Although, watch now that I've decided to buy those, he's going to stop selling them. That's what happened with the hydrangeas and the white azaleas.

Still haven't had any luck catching 'ranchos. I've been specifically playing at night so they'll spawn and I can get one, but they refuse to come out. I'm kind of annoyed. I want to get one and be done with it so I don't have to keep trying. It's infuriating!

Mayor Kimi's house is nearly done being decorated. I just have some flooring and a few unorderables that I'm waiting on. It looks really nice. I'm excited to start working on someone else's house now, lol. I haven't decided which house I'm going to start on next, though. Maybe I should do a poll in the ACNL board. No one else's house is planned out like hers was either. I'll have to print more 8x8 grids out and see what I come up with, lol.

Placed some more PWPs. Got a mini park area (a bench, a clock, and a lantern) in an empty cliff area I had. It looks really nice, and it'll look even better flanked by some bushes and flowers. I don't know that I can fit many bushes in the area, but I'll see what I can do.

I really need to clean up the area behind my town hall. Part of it is my big park area, but part of it is just a few trees here and there with nothing else. I'm going to wait until all the villagers I want are plotted (just in case they decide to plot there), but it is really kind of an eyesore. I need to do something with it. Maybe I'll go QR code hunting again and see if I can put a little pond there or something.

I've started buying visits to Fujimori. I've had a pretty good response so far. Saturday, I left my town open all day while I ran errands and went to events and I know I had visits, but no one destroyed my town, so that was encouraging. Gonna try it again tomorrow and see what happens.

As I was playing last night and walking through my town I realized that as much as I loved spring and am looking forward to fall, I think Fujimori is at its best on a summer evening with the moon and fireflies out. I just felt so at peace and I was really enjoying myself, just walking around, watering my flowers. I really would like to finish Fujimori soon so I can upload it to the dream suite while summer is still in full swing. I mean, I honestly have plans to upload it once a season so y'all can see the small changes I'm planning on implementing throughout the seasons with QR codes, but Fujimori is definitely at its best in the summer time!

After seeing my homemade paths in the day time, I've decided I'm really happy with them. So I'm going to be making as many of my own designs as I can in this town. I believe the last time I posted about them, I had stopped in the middle of making a wood design I wasn't wild about. I fixed that and made something nice. I also did some art for the bell-tower room in Mayor William's house. It's morbid, but fans of the ride will recognize it. I just need some bell knickknacks and that room is done. It doesn't need to be any bigger than its initial size. I've also go the main room the size that I want it, so that's done. I just have to decide which side room I'm going to go with. I'll take stock of what I've got in my inventory and decide from there.

Shampoodle is going to be opening relatively soon. I went to speak with the Able Sisters yesterday and saw that tell-tale blue tarp. I'm excited. William is fine, but Ezra could use a haircut, and the girls need all new haircuts and colors. I'm impatient for that.

I've been catching hella bugs at the island at night. But also like 8 giant trevally fish. It is weird, as I may have caught two or three total before, but I just caught like a billion in a row. It was nice!

I've got my second bridge built and paid for, so I'm done with bridges in Gracey. I don't have very many PWPs unlocked right now, apart from the basic ones, so I think I'm going to hold off on building them for now and focus solely on building up resident houses. I think that instead of building William's next room, perhaps I should pay off Ezra's downpayment and turn his tent into a little one-room hut. Then I can get the wallpaper and stuff covered and spend a bunch with him at Able Sisters until I can get two mannequins, then he's done.

Gracey is going to be a lot easier with getting the player character houses they way I want them. I'm actually very excited for them. Maybe I'll put William on hold and play as the alts for a while until I get everything I want. In fact, that's for sure what I'll do!

Until next time buck-os.

Back