• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Weekly Update 4 - Newcomers to Town!!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

View attachment 236355

Weekly Update 4 (September 20, 2015 - October 4, 2015)

Daily Activities: Hello, everyone, and welcome to the weekly update on Shizen! As always, mail greeted me several times in the past two weeks. Overall, I received a letter from Nintendo and the post office, a pear from Mom, a desert-camo tee from Midge, a corn plant from Gayle, red tights from Kitty, and a birthday letter from Marshal (which I couldn't attend). :(

My daily routine of getting dressed, popping by The Roost, fossil hunting, shopping, and watering flowers was taken care of as well.

Villager Activities: Unlike my last post, everyone has been active since I've left an update here! Gayle convinced me to purchase an overpriced palace tile, Kitty gifted me her peacoat, and Marshal was pleased to pass down a robo-floor to me (which was later sold to Kyle). One day, Kitty checked up on me as I was getting ready... that's not always a pleasant surprise, unless I'm finished changing, haha!

View attachment 236356

As far as odd jobs and favors go, I traded a perfect apple with Wolfgang for a glass-top table, gave Kyle a cherry for a tea set, and made adjustments to Kitty, Marshal, and Sparro's catchphrases. As usual, Wolfgang had lost one of his possessions as well, which was returned by yours truly for a kiddie tee.

View attachment 236357

The campsite was also recently occupied by Tiffany. She's not one of my favorite villagers, so I simply said "no" to her offer to live in Shizen. I haven't found the perfect 10th villager yet!

View attachment 236358

Accomplishments: These past two weeks have been very successful. First off, I received the Villager of Honor Badge for playing 500+ hours!

View attachment 236359

Shizen was also visited by Katrina in her tent and Jack. I sold all of my spooky furniture last year, so I'm excited to be on the hunt for that (and candy) once again!

View attachment 236360

I'm still unsure of whether or not I'll be able to attend the Halloween event, but I agreed to be Jack's servant. He gave me a mask to officially mark the moment that I decided to join the dark side.

View attachment 236362

The dark side has candy! How could I say no? ;)

Last but not least, I come with the best news of all. I paid off the Fortune-Teller's Shop!

View attachment 236361

I'm broke as of now, but at least Main Street will be completed. I'll be sure to post pictures and progress of how things come along next week!

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0041.JPG
    HNI_0041.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 613
  • HNI_0038.JPG
    HNI_0038.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0040.JPG
    HNI_0040.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0045.JPG
    HNI_0045.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0039.JPG
    HNI_0039.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0043.JPG
    HNI_0043.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0047.JPG
    HNI_0047.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 14
  • HNI_0044.JPG
    HNI_0044.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 14
Awesome! Can't wait to see what Katrina's shop looks like. Congrats on the new badge, too. That's a big one. :D

Back