• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Weird Dreams Entry 1 (Part 2/2)

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Continued from Part 1...
___

GkXO5As.jpg

Katra's house exterior!

pJdiehN.jpg

0tkMwYP.jpg

rSLIoZg.jpg

OtJCOgG.jpg

And my most favorite room in her house...

AIoNOhh.jpg

Next is...

kH17Kuk.jpg

Coleen! Let's go straight to her house, shall we?

YPXEj9Y.jpg

Coleen's house exterior!

Hn6Y6aX.jpg

IkqNEpJ.jpg

These are just my favorite rooms. She doesn't actually have just two rooms in her house. :p
___

What I liked about Bluebell

The paths, the flower arrangements, the villagers, the names of the human residents, the messages scrawled on their TPC, a lot of things! It was very well made and thought out.

What I didn't like about Bluebell

The Beaches

5mNBi0u.jpg

The beaches were practically empty. I know there isn't much you can do about those tiny strips of land on the coastline but I have seen beaches that used ores, stumps, tropical-colored flowers, etc.

Lack of Symmetry

Fxaqkxp.jpg

This might not bother some people but I know a couple users here likes symmetry and the fountain is kind of messing it up. There could be a statue fountain or something 2x2 here instead.
___

This was my visit to Bluebell! There are some things that could be changed but the town looks fantastic, aside from the kinks I mentioned above. I would give this a solid 9/10!​

Back