• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Weird things in our games...

Man, everything in this thread is weird. Something tells me NL could have stood about a month more of beta testing before it was released...

My only weird experience was one time I was in a villager's house and suddenly my game flashed black. It was only for a second or two, but long enough for me to notice and freak out before it returned to normal. It makes me feel so much better that other people are having weird things happen in their games too and my game isn't corrupt or broken.

I did the beans glitch and went up the path where Main Street is.

They rendered an apocalypse.

Okay, so this is definitely the weirdest glitch I've faced thus far: Click

If you don't know what's going on, pay attention to who is talking and who should be talking.

Last edited:
Weirdest thing I've had happen was when I walked past Rosie just before going over a bridge. After I crossed the bridge she walked past me again from that side. It's like she teleported to the other side just to pass by a second time.

I was just doin' stuff one day when...
Suddenly, my game froze...
Another time, One of my best friends came on and like, 30 seconds later, I get a message saying that the software has crashed and the system needed to be restarted... I have a physical copy...
Also, once, one of my villagers wouldn't respond to my emotions.
I did the Shrunk Shuffle to no avail...
Talked to him and he suddenly had the mood to dance after that...

I was at a friends town and this eagle (can't remember his name) suddenly teleported in front of me :/

Once I was planting a red lily and I didn't notice that Boone was doing the exact thing as me (except he planted a purple violet) And the flower went all weird since we planted the flowers at the same time in the same spot...

A similar thing happened to me, except I was laying down a path, so the flower ended up planted on top of the road.

I'm not sure if this is "weird", maybe it's normal and I'm unaware that it happens to everyone else.

I have people who left my town, visit in Main Street. It's not like they went to the void. They all went to my boyfriend's town.

But my question is, Kabuki is always there BUT I never had him. Why is he there?!?!?!?!

But my question is, Kabuki is always there BUT I never had him. Why is he there?!?!?!?!

A possible camper you've never met? But that itself would mean ANYone can surprise visit a Town? That alone doesn't sound normal... :/

Back