• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Welcome Amiibo Furniture! Sanrio + More!

Order: heart & piece of heart (actually do you have 2 hearts maybs?)
Offer: 20 tbt (if only one haha)
Pick Up or Delivery?: Delivery
Are you avaliable now?: Yes

Order: heart & piece of heart (actually do you have 2 hearts maybs?)
Offer: 20 tbt (if only one haha)

I only have one heart at the moment, but I can get another in a few days for you if you'd like ^^
I'll get your items - Believe we already have each other added from yesterday c: Just open your gate and I'll be over with the Heart and Piece of Heart in ~1 minute!

I only have one heart at the moment, but I can get another in a few days for you if you'd like ^^
I'll get your items - Believe we already have each other added from yesterday c: Just open your gate and I'll be over with the Heart and Piece of Heart in ~1 minute!

i would please, thanks a bunch !! Gate open :)

Order: New 3DS - Sable
Offer: 5/10TBT?
Pick Up or Delivery?: Pick Up
Are you avaliable now?: In about 30min

Last edited:
Order: New 3DS - Sable
Offer: 5/10TBT?
Pick Up or Delivery?: Pick Up
Are you avaliable now?: In about 30min

I can part with 5TBT c: I will get your item ready. Just VM me when you're ready and I'll open my gate!

Order:All Kiki and Lala stuff,hello kitty chair, my melody bed, my melody table
Offer:50TBT? I could go higher c:
Delivery or pickup: pickup
Are you available now?: yes

Last edited:
Order:All Kiki and Lala stuff,hello kitty chair, my melody bed, my melody table
Offer:50TBT? I could go higher c:
Delivery or pickup: pickup
Are you available now?: yes

All the Kiki And Lala items also come with Cloud-Making Machine too, so that all together is 8 items. 50TBT is fine, let me just get your items ready, add you and open my gate. I'll VM you when you can come over ^^

All the Kiki And Lala items also come with Cloud-Making Machine too, so that all together is 8 items. 50TBT is fine, let me just get your items ready, add you and open my gate. I'll VM you when you can come over ^^

Okay ty!

Order: I haven't idea if those are still available but I would like inkopolis sign, termina moon and hello kitty drawer
Offer: 25 tbt (but can add more if it's needed)
my fc is 3539 9875 1381

Last edited:
Order: I haven't idea if those are syill available but I would like inkopolis sign, termina moon and hello kitty drawer
Offer: 25 tbt (but can add more if it's needed)
my fc is 3539 9875 1381

Yes, that's all still avaliable (I remove the items from the list after they're transferred)
I will get your items right now, add you and come over ^^

Last edited:
Going to take a short break from this (30 minutes) - Need to do some things around my town and help a friend out with something c:

Back! tumblr_inline_o19n3uSYbr1stmbqz_500.gif

Last edited:
do you still have any my melody furniture available..and the kiki and lala bed?

All the items on the list on the front page is updated after every transaction - Therefore I only have the My Melody Clock available out of all you've said ):

Order: pompompurin rack and table, earth container
Offer: 25 tbt

Back