• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💜[welcome amiibo rv [all]]💙[figures[all]]💚[sanrio sets/mh][rv visits]💜400+ items

One order completed, working on the next order.

Order Form:

Order: bread basket, counter table, natural table x2, plant partition x4, trellis x2, ramen
Mayor: Sylvia
Town name: Elm
TBT total: 110 TBT
Rv visit?: N

Hi! I'll start working on your order!

16 items; that's why.

Last edited:
Order:
Board game (Claude)
Casablanca lilies (Ursula)
Cruiser bike (Stu)
Cupcake (Sandy)
Cup of tea (Boris & Claude)
Fancy tea set (Sandy)
Glass teapot (Claude & Ketchup)
Tart (Olive)
Warming buffet (Julia)
Mayor: Brittney
Town: Maple
Total: 90 tbt (correct me if I'm wrong please!)

Thank you so much :blush:

Hi! I'm completing an order right now, but will be ready to do your order shortly <3 many thanks

Half-way done with your order, thank you for listing the rvs

No problem! I figured it would make a little less work for you, it helped that you had the moridb list linked that said which ones they came from!

No problem! I figured it would make a little less work for you, it helped that you had the moridb list linked that said which ones they came from!

Thank you-I just made the list the other day. I'm ready to deliver just need to tt a day and make sure I have you added

Order Form:

Order: Monster Hunter full set
Mayor: Aniko
Town name: Magical
TBT total: 85 TBT

Thank you!

Order Form:

Mayor: Aniko
Town name: Magical

Thank you!

Hi~ This will take some time since it's 16 items. Will PM/VM you when it's ready!!

Okay, take your time! My town or yours? :)

Your town please!

Last edited:
Mayor: William
Town name: Willpop

Last edited:
hey, im interested in the 16 piece monster hunter set, how about 7tbt for each item

The whole set is 85 tbt. 7 tbt per itemx 16=112 tbt. Would you rather do that instead?

Back