• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💜[welcome amiibo rv [all]]💙[figures[all]]💚[sanrio sets/mh][rv visits]💜400+ items

I'll be ready to trade soon <3

Edit: all orders are ready to deliver

Last edited:
It's me again. Thanks for the Zelda stuff yesterday. :D Can I get the full sets for Marty (Pompompurin) and Toby (Kerokerokeroppi)? It looks like that would be 150TBT total.

It is OK if it takes you time to get it together. :)

Sure, but it will take me a while to get it done, it uses a lot of coupons.

Sure, but it will take me a while to get it done, it uses a lot of coupons.

That's fine. I probably will be online tonight for another hour max anyway and then I gotta go to bed. Take the time to collect it all and we can meet up another day! We both seem to be on the forums a lot, so shouldn't be a problem to find time!

Last edited:
Hello!

Order Form:

Order: RV Visit to Resetti
Mayor: Minu
Town name: Prima
TBT total: 8
Rv visit?: Y

Order Form:

Order: Driver's Hat, Isabelle Scooter, New 3DS XL - HHD, Town-Hall Winter Top
Mayor: Vicky
Town name: CappyTwn
TBT Total: 40
RV Visit: No

However, I most likely will NOT be online so can you do my order tomorrow around 4:30 PM? (Pacific Time Zone) Thanks!

Hello!

Order Form:

Order: RV Visit to Resetti
Mayor: Minu
Town name: Prima
TBT total: 8
Rv visit?: Y

I won't be available until 30 mins from now. I'm not sure if you want to wait.

Order Form:

Order: Driver's Hat, Isabelle Scooter, New 3DS XL - HHD, Town-Hall Winter Top
Mayor: Vicky
Town name: CappyTwn
TBT Total: 40
RV Visit: No

However, I most likely will NOT be online so can you do my order tomorrow around 4:30 PM? (Pacific Time Zone) Thanks!

Yes, I can do your order later tonight, see you tomorrow. :)

hi i'm sorry, i'm really confused but is it 20tbt for a whole clothing set from sanrio? like if i wanted the kiki & lala dress, socks, shoes, & hair pin, it's 20?

It's comes with the whole set, 4 items? Can do 14 tbt

wow that's super generous!! that sounds awesome. whenever you're ready, id love to buy. i'm free all day so take your time.

I need to eat first then I'll get your items

Back