• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Welcome!

mayoi

the ace attorney
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi there! I'm mayoi and welcome to my blog! This will be a place where I will share my adventures in Animal Crossing, resetting, and an attempt at not resetting my town! It will mostly be focused on my adventures of being the mayor in a new town, but who knows? I'm just here to tell you about how things are going here!

First, I want to say that I have reset my town twice before this, and I will be resetting it once more. Both times in the past I had good villagers and an ok layout, but Wisteria, oh boy, it had an awful layout and villagers kept moving :( ! I will be resetting my town soon so that I can have a somewhat fresh start? Tom Nook will be buying this town, of course. Maybe now I'll actually keep my town because I might get money off of this!

Maybe I should tell you a bit about myself, too! I love Animal Crossing, but I also have a love for Ace Attorney, Splatoon, Pokémon, and lots of other games along those lines. I love writing and I also enjoy spending time making my town, but sometimes, too much is too much :(

And for my new town, I will be naming it Everglen, like from my favorite book series Keeper of The Lost Cities! How does that sound? I thought it was pretty good :)

Back