• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Well...here's my new sig.

Triforce3force

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
All right everybody! I was bored, so I decided to make a sig dedicated to one of my favorite animes, Kaleido Star! (Chances are, nobody's heard of this one.)

sorasigfinaldy5.png

...And no, I don't feel like getting GIMP.

Please critique.

^_^

the dots around them are ugly...

you can't really use what program you use to tell people to not be as hard on you... I don't really care what program they use, I just say how I think it looks.

the whole sig isn't extremely ugly, it just is very plain.. and the dots really shouldn't be there.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
the dots around them are ugly...

you can't really use what program you use to tell people to not be as hard on you... I don't really care what program they use, I just say how I think it looks.

the whole sig isn't extremely ugly, it just is very plain.. and the dots really shouldn't be there.
Allright. I'll take that into consideration, especially the Paint part. Thanks.

^_^

I think it is the lack of background that hurts it... hmmm plain black is so... plain.

I think the dotted thing is unique though...just something seems off, I think it is just that is doesn't work with the background well.... try outlining the dotted areal, and flooding the back white so both are surrounded by a thick black line with the dots in it, perhaps wrinkles of pink rippling in the white.... but that is just me.

I'll say it again, paint isn't made for doing sigs. Though you do an O-K job with it...The dots are alright... Theres not much else to say, though...not much goin' on. You did do a good job of cutting out the renders.

^_^

Good, but I like the Edgeworth one better.

:p

Other than the plain background it's good... but if ya don't want Gimp, go get PS for backgrounds.

:p

I think you can make decent sigs in paint but they do take a ton more work, I know they still aren't the best but they work.....

sporge27foxsig.png

Sporgesigorig.bmp

Back