• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Well, this sucks

Micah

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
After two hours of gameplay, I accidently hit the power button and lost everything. UGH. Now I have to go to work and I won't be able to make it up. I had paid off my debt, donated some rare items to the museum & I have to see Resetti now. :/

He shows up and asks to build the reset centre. But he does not shout, normally. Also, did you notice you can "save and continue playing"? For next time?

I am going to try and become rich before I build anything if I can.

Does anyone know if Bell duplication is possible?

That happened to me too! Except I saved my town, but I had gotten a lot of money and everything. Ah well, lesson learned I guess.

Thats bruuuutal :( It's happened to me before in past games and its so momentarily depressing...

Thats bruuuutal :( It's happened to me before in past games and its so momentarily depressing...

My three year old's "pointy finger of doom" pressed the off button for me and thereby wasted a few hours of gameplay. No worries though because at least this way I can maybe change a few things.

Back