• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wendy just gave me a throne..

katie.

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1827-3218-0503
Red Candy
Cake
Yellow Candy
Chocolate Cake
She came to my house - uninvited and was like "here! have my throne!" haha has anyone else randomly given you generous gifts before?

Snake gave me candy once...in the middle of August... but apart from that, no.

My villagers never come unvited to my house D:< All my villagers hate me *facepalm*

Last edited:
I got a makeup box from Rasher and suddenly Kidd came up to me and asked if I wanted to trade it?!

Last edited:
In my old town, Bluebear sent me a Throne in a random letter. xD Such a nice girl. <3 My new villagers are not that generous...

Ankha gave me her throne. I promptly sent it back since it fit so nicely in her house.

Just yesterday, Rocket gave me a Throne, which surprised me greatly. I don't even like her! I've also gotten my first persimmon from Peanut and a piece of Candy from Zell. The rest of the gifts were usually not noteworthy.

Monique also gave me a throne. :)
Pretty much guaranteed her stay for a while longer ahaha!

Back