• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Wet suits, un-orderable etc.

Helloooooo! I am interested in the afternoon-tea set, birthday cake, and the cardboard set. 10 or 15 TBT? Otherwise let me know what you think. :]

Helloooooo! I am interested in the afternoon-tea set, birthday cake, and the cardboard set. 10 or 15 TBT? Otherwise let me know what you think. :]

Hey! Would 20 tbt work? Lowest I'd like to go for the cardboard set alone is 15 ^^; so it would be a little over 2 tbt each for the other items if that's alright with you!

How much are you looking for, for the whirlpool bath? o:

How much are you looking for, for the whirlpool bath? o:

Well.. It takes 70 Island Metals, I'm honestly not sure, 10tbt? Would that be fair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open! If there are any issues or it's not showing up, let me know.

Villager from the town New Leaf.

On my way!

That's fine by me! I've been needing one for awhile now. Would you mind if we traded in a few minutes? I'm trying to fix up some trees really quick~

That's fine by me! I've been needing one for awhile now. Would you mind if we traded in a few minutes? I'm trying to fix up some trees really quick~

Yep! I'll add you and get it out of storage ^^ Just lmk when you're ready to trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for the white wetsuit? ^^

Hello! I'm not entirely sure how to price things from the islands, so make an offer? ^^

I'm ready to trade whenever you are, and would you mind if I got signatures in your town? Muffy literally just asked. ;o;

Neither do I xD It's 40 medals right...so does 10 tbt sound alright? :)

That sounds good! i'll add you and get the wet suit out of storage ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready to trade whenever you are, and would you mind if I got signatures in your town? Muffy literally just asked. ;o;

Sure! Just let me clean up my town a bit (I have items everywhere) And I'll open my gates! I'll vm you when it's open ^^

That sounds good! i'll add you and get the wet suit out of storage ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! Just let me clean up my town a bit (I have items everywhere) And I'll open my gates! I'll vm you when it's open ^^

Thanks so much!

I'm back. lol I would also like that turkey. Although I won't be home for a few hours. If you will reserve it for me, I will pay you whatever you'd like for it when I get home. (4 hours or so)

I'm back. lol I would also like that turkey. Although I won't be home for a few hours. If you will reserve it for me, I will pay you whatever you'd like for it when I get home. (4 hours or so)

Lol alright! I'll mark it as being held for you on the main post. Just lmk when you're available!

Back