• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What amiibo card did you get with your system bundle?

I have no idea because it releases next week in Europe. I am hoping for Isabelle but i will probably get her with one of my amiibo packs. I ordered 13 so i am quite sure i will haha!

blah i'd tell u
IF IT HAD SHIPPED ON TIME :mad:

i have to wait until monday mrmrhrgrg i paid extra shipping for NOTHING

Last edited:
I posted on another thread. Anyway got one card with my bundle - Luna. I'm too lazy to drive around to find them so ordered 10 packs. Not sure how much I'll like this game so will not purchase a lot right away.

I received Isabelle with my n3ds bundle! I bought packs of amiibo cards from gs and the first one I opened had Diana and Molly, two of my favorites.

It looks like …

IMG_0203.jpg

Pascal!

Bought 7 packs of cards. Opened one. The special card was DJ K.K!
My daughter (who is 5) would kill me if I opened all the packs without her (she's in school, atm).

I got Digby. Really hoping for Sahara or DJ! Ah well, more packs

Oooh thats awesome! I didn't know all games came with an amiibo card

- - - Post Merge - - -

blah i'd tell u
IF IT HAD SHIPPED ON TIME :mad:

i have to wait until monday mrmrhrgrg i paid extra shipping for NOTHING

Wow thats crappy, oh but just so you know I've dealt with that before. If your shipping didn't make it within the time it said you can get reimbursed for the shipping. Worth a call to gamestop or wherever you got it from.

Here's a pic!

I'm surprised I didn't get an Amiibo card for Isabelle.

That said ? between the six packages I bought of Amiibo Cards, none of the special characters were repeated.

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

I did get four [4] Moniques. And that's good for?backups in case Monique #01, Monique #02, and Monique #03 get defaced. I wish the Amiibo Cards packages would have been ordered. But, Nintendo wants our money. So, this is the reality. The two I most wanted?Flurry and Molly?were not among these. I hope they are among the ones I'll be receiving with my order of four packs from Amazon.com. (I received notification that my order has shipped.)

Back