• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are Dreamies?

phoenixmaiden

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
I know, its something that any hardcore AC fan knows, but I am new at the whole thing and I have no idea what it means. I see the term used a lot in different places, and I think it has something to do with villagers. But I'm at a total loss. Also, what does it mean to have dreamies in main street? I've seen that somewhere too. Thanks!

I know, its something that any hardcore AC fan knows, but I am new at the whole thing and I have no idea what it means. I see the term used a lot in different places, and I think it has something to do with villagers. But I'm at a total loss. Also, what does it mean to have dreamies in main street? I've seen that somewhere too. Thanks!

Dreamies are dream villagers, it's just a shortened term instead.

Dreamies are villagers you absolutely have to have in your town no matter what! Villagers you love nearly to death! Ones you can't live without in other words! No matter how long it takes to get them, people are determined enough to completely fill their dreamies list!

Back