• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Listening To?

such an underrated gem 💕

edit: screw it I'm listening to the whole album haha

Last edited:
Hello all I thought I would start a thread on what music you are listening to currently. Right now I am listening to Paramore's All I wanted was you.

I swear we used to have a thread like this before, maybe in the basement, but it's like missing now...? Thank goodness for another.

The Rain Formerly Known as Purple by Chris Christodoulou for Risk of Rain 2. The games entire OST is like candy for your ears. This one is probably one of the tops though.

the version from the Backdraft OST has a lot of subtle differences, I'm not gonna lie it sounds just a bit better than the album version 👀 and ofc it's still just as lovely

oops my melophile side is coming out today lmaoo

I swear we used to have a thread like this before, maybe in the basement, but it's like missing now...? Thank goodness for another.
I thought we did too and I was trying to look for it to see if I could revive it but I was never able to actually find said thread. I'm hoping more people participate because I do like discovering new music or seeing what other people's music interests are.

Right now I'm currently listening to Muse. I was really into them when I was in high school, still a very good band.

Is it this one?
IMG_7718.jpeg

I recently found my Ipod, so I’ve been listening to 2000’s alt. rock. Stuff like Jimmy Eat World and All-American Rejects.

Back