• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Listening To?

My absolute favorite song ever!! I listen to it every single day and it makes me so happy and ready for everything the wonderful day has to offer 🥰🤩 YALL I HAD TO LISTEN TO A SNIPPET THAT GOT LEAKED AND THE SONG WAS FINALLY FULLY LEAKED LIKE LAST YEAR AND I HAVE BEEN SCREAMING SINCE YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'll never EVER understand why Nintendo not only composed this utter masterpiece but decided to cut it from the game. Maybe time constraints or memory? Regardless, I would have cried real tears hearing this in-game. It would have been especially perfect for the WW Pirate Ship stage.

I've heard this song easily a hundred times or more, and yet I'm still discovering new things about it. I just realized there's a very soft arpeggiating mandolin in the background and it's so lovely. what I wouldn't give to have a remaster of all these songs 🥺💕

makes me cry every time 🥹 i love my mama
"and even though I act crazy, I gotta thank the lord that you made me <3"

Back