• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Listening To?

depression is my friend keeping me company this evening, so I'm journaling and listening to my favourite album of all time. 💜💞

Each member of KISS in 1978 released a solo album featuring different backing musicians with similar artwork. This is guitarist Ace Frehley's album, and out of the four albums, I personally think this one's the best.

From their second album released in 1971. It has an awesome bass line for the vocal parts on both ends and a lengthy guitar solo for the middle part, which sounds trippy. The last song on the album (which is 26 1/2 minutes long), "Flying", could be considered an early example of hard prog, though with just guitars and percussion (and Phil Mogg's raw vocal work, of course):

Back