• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Listening To?

From a rock group called Saga that never quite reached the top of the charts often. This track off their 1985 album Behaviour is, simply put, one of my most favorite synth ballad songs from a rock group. Anytime I hear keyboards sound like this, it’s automatically a winner in my book. Even without the song’s amazing instrumentation, the lyrics are simple, yet send the message clearly of needing someone to get through a lonely night. Even the way the song closes is great. The only negative about this song is that it isn’t the final track on the album overall, but at least it’s the last one to play on side one.

The rest of the Behaviour album has some other good tracks, such as “Here I Am” - a much harder song that features great guitar work - and “Out of the Shadows” - which could fit well in an ‘80s Miami crime show, or a Footloose-esque film.

playing joyride and love n' funkin' at the same time is a very bad yet hilarious idea, why did I test it (see my above post with both songs to test yourself, wait until they both start the beeps and bops)

From the MMA: "The band is also different in that vocalist Piotr Wiwczarek's vocals do not follow the standard sound widely considered acceptable for death metal. While his vocal delivery remains extreme, it is a much throatier approach, giving him the ability to enunciate words more clearly than most death metal vocalists." Yeah this band is something special...love' em!❤️🤘

Last edited:
Back