• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Listening To?

Hellloooo! Happy August 1st, huh? 👋🎲 Here in the U.S., it's National uh... 💻🔍🎲 National Girlf- uh! 😳 ...Gu... Guadalcanal Province Day! Yeeeaah! 😅 You know... Solomon Islands? ... 😬 Uh... "Zaaaaaadok the Priiiiieessst... ⛪🧙‍♂️ and Naaaaaathan the Proooooophet... 🔮🧔 Anooooiinted... ⚱️💧 Solomon Kiiiiinnnggg... 🙏🤴" Nah, I'm just kidding. I meant Happy National Gi- UH, National... World Wide Web Day! 🎊🌐💻🎊 Don't we just love the internet! 😀 There's a whole other world out there. Mine's full of 🌻 and 🦋 and I live in a 🏰 with 10 princesses. 😁 Well, technically 11... 😉 Oh and there's also cuddly critters, a 🐅 and a 🐈 there too! They looove their 🧶. Oh and there's a 🌚. NO BITE! ☝️😠 The internet can be pretty special indeed. Sometimes all it takes is being in the right webpage at the right mouse click. ❤️ So have a happy National Girlf- I-I MEAN... 🙊 *loud crashing sound coming from the staircase* Did someone just fall down the stairs? 😳 Aaaaanyway, have a wonderful start to this August, everyone. I, for one (or two) will be looking forward to the end of August, heheheheheheheh..... 🤭 Nooo comment. 😎 Pets welcome? Pets INCLUDED. 🎲💥🦶 Oop! I think that means I gotta go. I have some math to do. A lot of mathematics... Excellent... 😙🧮 Just nerd things. YOU wouldn't understand. 💥🦶 OK, OK..... byyyee! 👋🤵

1000008908.jpg

Back