• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Listening To?

I have a soft, black hollow spot in my chest, where my heart is, for opening #7 aka this one lol

Excellent choice, Bleach is stacked with some great OP's. My hollow spot resides with opening #2, because that's when I first started watching it when I was growing up on Adult Swim and it doesn't hurt that the arc is great too 😮‍💨

Excellent choice, Bleach is stacked with some great OP's. My hollow spot resides with opening #2, because that's when I first started watching it when I was growing up on Adult Swim and it doesn't hurt that the arc is great too 😮‍💨
That's a great choice, too 👍 I also have fond memories of it. Here's my other favorite, opening #10, which I happen to be listening to atm

Just babes being babes lol

That's a great choice, too 👍 I also have fond memories of it. Here's my other favorite, opening #10, which I happen to be listening to atm

Just babes being babes lol

This is also a good one and honestly you can't go wrong with any of them. I think they hit a real sweet spot with OP's 12-14, those back-to-back-to-back are just *chef's kiss* IMO 👨‍🍳

And don't get me started on the endings haha

Back