• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are your favourite little AC things?

carackobama

Celeste stan account
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Kirby Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Famous Mushroom
Kaleidoclover
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Jack
Lucky
Isabelle
What are some of your favourite tiny little details or things in the games that no one appreciates enough, or that makes you happy?

A few of mine:

- when villagers talk to each other
- meteor showers
- the Christmas lights on the trees in winter
- when it gets dark and the illuminated PWPs light up
- the relaxing music when you play at night
- Sable's conversations with you when you talk to her
- when KK plays your town tune at Club LOL
- the AC-specific events in the older games

I'd love to know yours! c:

? That you can shift the camera angle so it points to the sky
? Tortimer will always make me happy, not matter where or what he's up to
? That the neighbours can get mat at you for pushing/hitting with tools
? That you can wave at your villagers by pointing at them (acww)
? K.K.'s saturday concerts
? The trash can in acww was always interesting to check
? So was it when it comes to checking if Booker had anything interesting on him in the gate (acww)
? Just the enitre acww game hahaha, bye i'm off to play it now

? That you can shift the camera angle so it points to the sky
? Tortimer will always make me happy, not matter where or what he's up to
? That the neighbours can get mat at you for pushing/hitting with tools
? That you can wave at your villagers by pointing at them (acww)
? K.K.'s saturday concerts
? The trash can in acww was always interesting to check
? So was it when it comes to checking if Booker had anything interesting on him in the gate (acww)
? Just the enitre acww game hahaha, bye i'm off to play it now

ACWW is perfection <3 I really need to dig out my copy

I think it's cute when your old villagers remember you when they move on to new towns. I also love it when adopted villagers sing their past town's town tune.

The reactions of villagers when you steal their bug during the bug off.

I think it's cute when your old villagers remember you when they move on to new towns. I also love it when adopted villagers sing their past town's town tune.

The reactions of villagers when you steal their bug during the bug off.

Your first one reminded me of another; I love how when you see one of your villagers in a Dream Town, they remember you <3 and I didn't know about the villagers singing their old town tune!

Some of my favorite things:

- Listening to K.K. on Saturday nights. I especially loved it in the original game when he was outside the train station.
- Villager conversations. I just love all the cute things they say to each other and to my character.
- Villager emotions. Watching them walking around singing and dancing is always a highlight, but I enjoy seeing them show other emotions too. It makes them seem more real.
- The little details, like how villagers leave different footprints based on species, or the different shapes of smoke coming from their chimneys.

Holidays, and that villagers are always welcoming and interested in being your friend, no matter how long you're away.

Villagers having conversations with other villagers
Villagers commenting on your outfit. Today, Canberra commented on my round glasses and that I pull them off good.
Sable and Mable talking to each other. It reminds me of my siblings.
How some characters are shy and restrained at first but slowly become more open and friendly
Player doing little animations when you touch certain things (when you touch the fire in the campground, you do a little dance)
Going to the cafe and seeing the special animals.

-I like that you can change the gyroid at club lol
- I liked the messages in a bottle in wild world
- I like making my villagers wear clothing that I give them
- I like how crankies start liking you after a while
- I like how the villagers react when you have a bee sting lol
- I like the atmosphere on a cloudy day
- I like the added badges and especially two in one round

- I love the aquarium, it’s so fun seeing all the cute little fish interact with each other in the tanks.
- I love the changing seasons and how each one brings it’s own beauties
- I like seeing villagers interact and talk about other villagers relationships
- I love getting goodbye letters even though they’re sad because they have meaning
- I love how villagers cherish all the gifts you give them whether it be wearing or displaying them
- I love hybrids and being able to make all different kinds of beautiful flowers

Gosh, I love so many things about AC, but I guess if I had to say one of the best things I enjoy about this game is fishing! I love fishing in real life and after playing AC for so many years, I've learned a lot about so many new species of fish I never really heard of. Also, helping is another thing I love to do, so doing the little favors for the villagers is so fun and neat to do. My list could just go on and on. :)

Let's see:

- The music from Wild World (my favorite AC soundtrack)
- Playing at night time (especially on the island)
- When it snows in your town
- Speaking of snow: I really like the winter time in the GC Animal Crossing game for many reasons
- The colors of the trees and gras at autumn
- The little sound effects some items make
- The northern lights at winter
- K.K. playing live at saturday night
- The color of the perfect apple (it's such a beautiful red)
- That wonderful looking orange sky which is so rare in New Leaf

Probably forgot some points, but these are the things I enjoy about Animal Crossing.

Let's see:

- The music from Wild World (my favorite AC soundtrack)
- Playing at night time (especially on the island)
- When it snows in your town
- Speaking of snow: I really like the winter time in the GC Animal Crossing game for many reasons
- The colors of the trees and gras at autumn
- The little sound effects some items make
- The northern lights at winter
- K.K. playing live at saturday night
- The color of the perfect apple (it's such a beautiful red)
- That wonderful looking orange sky which is so rare in New Leaf

Probably forgot some points, but these are the things I enjoy about Animal Crossing.

Ah yes the Northern Lights are perfection <3

I like all the different TV channels. I like having them on when I'm just wandering aimlessly around my house.

When the leaves turn red in November, that is my absolute favorite time of year.

Item leaves turn red or yellow due to Re-Tail customization.

Cumulonimbus clouds in August.

i love when my villagers show the letters i sent months ago cause its cute how they still cherish it so much! also the way the ground sounds during the different seasons, as well as earth type floorings.

Last edited:
Back