What aspects of your town would you consider perfect?

Kai Noah

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I think I might cry... I started up my game for the first time ever, and nothing is even official yet. However, I just had to make an account to share my good experience, and to ask if any of you have had anything similar. Now, I have never played any games in the Animal Crossing series, but I do know things about it. My perfect aspects are purely random, but I have been blessed. I will just quickly list the good things about this town, as well as some facts in general:
  • I am (will be?) the mayor, Kai Noah
  • I have the Lemmy face
  • My town name is Salt Win
  • My starting villagers are Puck, Curt, Baabara, Bunnie, and Melba
  • Melba and I share a birthday, although it has already passed
  • My grass shape is triangle
  • My town hall is blue
  • My train station is blue
  • I have a western beach
  • I have one large pond, and two tiny ones
  • My town fruit is peaches
I didn't have to reset at all for this map (not that I was planning to in the first place, but...) I am simply blown away, and this has made me even more excited to actually start developing this town. Has anybody else had similar good luck with anything related to this? Never mind that, perhaps you put in time and effort into an aspect of your town that you love? Please tell me (and others about it). I'm sure we could all use a little brightness during these troubling times.

Edit: My insane perfection streak has continued. I got a Fire Flower from my fortune cookie, I got all of the possible money from my rock, and I got a gold ore. I have have bought three furniture items that I love, two of which are good (a berliner and a ramen cup). My other one is actually a metal guitar. I'm excited to see what happens for me next. Does anyone else want to share their experiences?

Last edited:
I'm so glad that you're having such an amazing streak of good luck in the game.

I felt really lucky when selecting my first town map. I never even considered resetting so I just picked one of the first 4 maps that Rover showed me, but I absolutely love my town layout. Even going in with very little knowledge of how I would eventually want to design my town, I feel like everything worked out perfectly. I love my river shape, the placement of my permanent buildings and event plaza. And as a bonus, I got cherries as my native fruit! Since I named my town Sakura, I was really hoping for cherries and I lucked out.

Back